Out of sequence work

Members online

gavindublin

Job priced and finished bar a hold up for a large extension door. Have to go back finish inside reveal and bead and s/c finish about 7metres exterior. Do you look to get paid in full or go back in 4/5weeks time and have a day held back on you?. Dont think its fair holding money back shiuld get paid extra

Job priced and finished bar a hold up for a large extension door. Have to go back finish inside reveal and bead and s/c finish about 7metres exterior. Do you look to get paid in full or go back in 4/5weeks time and have a day held back on you?. Dont think its fair holding money back shiuld get paid extra
Should of mentioned it at the start or when you realised the doors weren't going on in time, depends on the customer I suppose.

Every house now seems to be a hold up on the front door.we don't get any extra just go back and do it.I don't mind if I'm after doing allright out of it and the job went smoothly.Biggest problem I see is people don't want to pay for proper scaffolding,they think a small bit can stretch around a two store house or do one wall and move it.Fcuk that scaffold it properly or get someone else.

I'd tell them to hold just a days money back.
Then you won't feel like you're working for nothing when you go back...