Oh No, What have I started! In a world of trouble.

Members online

I wouldn't be using boards in there, Especially on the outside walls, again without actually seeing the job it's hard to comment, if your confident with lime use lime, hope you have plenty of time to get your kitchen sorted though.

*UPDATE*
For those who gave me advice, thank you. It's taken me a while but still plodding on.
Lime: pointed, dubbed out, scratch coat, finish x 2, lime wash x 2 coats so far...more to do yet, but managed for under £100 and a few lime burns.

For the "masters of the art" who took the p*ss, thank f**k I haven't had to spend my money on the likes of you.

And with that, I shall bid you goodnight.

update1.jpg

Attachments

• update1.jpg
    update1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 211
Very ‘cottagey’ if your happy with the finished product that’s all that matters fair play for having a crack

Just hope you don’t come downstairs 1 morning to it all laying on the floor lol

*UPDATE*
For those who gave me advice, thank you. It's taken me a while but still plodding on.
Lime: pointed, dubbed out, scratch coat, finish x 2, lime wash x 2 coats so far...more to do yet, but managed for under £100 and a few lime burns.

For the "masters of the art" who took the p*ss, thank f**k I haven't had to spend my money on the likes of you.

View attachment 20457
Nice job that ,I know were you are nice little area as well very in keeping I’d say ,always around there if you need any more advice “ the right advice” drop me a message and I’ll make time to pop in and see you.

I like it! .....I’m not sure if I took the piss, might’ve done......looks like you managed to push through and get the job done. Fair play I say.

*UPDATE*

View attachment 20457

Couldn't give a f**k!

I mean yeah wow your sooooo amazing!!!!

*UPDATE*

View attachment 20457
:fuckyou: :tarjetaroja: :LOL:

*UPDATE*

View attachment 20457

that looks good