NVQ Level 2

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Our NVQ Level 2 delivery means nobody comes off the job at any time, no impact on the day to day functions on site. Upon achieving this qualification the candidate will hold a Level 2 NVQ meaning they can then get a (Blue CSCS Skilled Worker Card).

As you will be aware this will make your workforce fully compliant with CSCS regulations and main contractor requirements to ensure access to any site in the UK.

There is CITB grant available to you meaning this will not cost the company and will certainly not impact your bottom line or cash flow.

Contact me on 07592 318 344 if you or your workforce require your qualification.

i signed up.with pne of my lads before xmas for the ewi nvq. signed the forms. and heard nowt since
Hi Dan,

i've just checked our system and you and Keith are both allocated to our assessor Dean Price, you were enrolled on 16/12 we received your paperwork 18/12 and it was internally checked and verified and sent to college on 21/12.

As your aware over Christmas and NY colleges closed and reopened 4th Jan, they confirmed your funding and returned your paperwork on 18/1 you were then both allocated to an assessor.

Our assessors are allocated 50 learners a month each, therefore Dean will be in contact with you both soon to arrange your 1st visits.

As you can see the process after enrolment isn't as simple to allocate we need to follow a process in order to get the funding so you do not have to pay for the qualification.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Dan,

i've just checked our system and you and Keith are both allocated to our assessor Dean Price, you were enrolled on 16/12 we received your paperwork 18/12 and it was internally checked and verified and sent to college on 21/12.

As your aware over Christmas and NY colleges closed and reopened 4th Jan, they confirmed your funding and returned your paperwork on 18/1 you were then both allocated to an assessor.

Our assessors are allocated 50 learners a month each, therefore Dean will be in contact with you both soon to arrange your 1st visits.

As you can see the process after enrolment isn't as simple to allocate we need to follow a process in order to get the funding so you do not have to pay for the qualification.

Hope this helps :)

i dont need to say anymore
thanks!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.