Next Comp Win A Trowel

Members online

Turned up to scud coat a retaining wall only to be told the tiler had painted a primer on it that would now need stainless eml mechanically fixed to still maintain the guarantee the tanking slurry manufacturer has offered . Then told that I could pop to screwfix!!! to pick up the 40 sheets of mesh .

Turned up to scud coat a retaining wall only to be told the tiler had painted a primer on it that would now need stainless eml mechanically fixed to still maintain the guarantee the tanking slurry manufacturer has offered . Then told that I could pop to screwfix!!! to pick up the 40 sheets of mesh .

lol you could not make that s**t up... wtf???

That's half the problem , the job had to be daywork because he changed his mind on a daily basis on anything and everything so it wasn't a great earner and I'd only booked us in for a couple of days to scud it and slurry it so no time to do it

That's half the problem , the job had to be daywork because he changed his mind on a daily basis on anything and everything so it wasn't a great earner and I'd only booked us in for a couple of days to scud it and slurry it so no time to do it

yup text book day work job

OK all pm me your addresses and I will see what I can find for ya :)

Well done all and @Marshy thanks for taking the time to pick

Xxx

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk