Newbury today

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Was a very quiet day only four attendees a (few postponed at the last minute), but was a very good informal day, with all the lad's itching to get on their first wallcrete job, got the usual plasterers look when i started my delivery of the training, but within 20 minutes they were out of their seats printing and carving and amazed by the flexibility of the the gear and of course by the professionalism and skill of their instructor.

:RpS_laugh: That's funny Eddie, how's the thespian world going luvvie?

I don't like to talk about that side of my life to be honest.

But yes, business is booming, £250 for 4 hours then free wine after, not as easy as it sounds. Mentally demanding trying to remember my line. The director mentioned something about me and Cannes. I hope he means cans of Stella.

For those of you who have no talents, I would highly recommend the. Wallcrete course, even a plasterer could do it.

Farewell, Edward

Was a very quiet day only four attendees a (few postponed at the last minute), but was a very good informal day, with all the lad's itching to get on their first wallcrete job, got the usual plasterers look when i started my delivery of the training, but within 20 minutes they were out of their seats printing and carving and amazed by the flexibility of the the gear and of course by the professionalism and skill of their instructor.

Easy day then Paul lots of tea then hope the food was nise:RpS_thumbup:

clampy whats this one youre doing next week? im with nick on monday if youre gonna be there.

I was another of the four, was a good day (or half, ha). Would recommend anyone with an interest to attend. Got a small job lined up just waiting for the weather to sort itself out!! And of course "i was amazed by the professionalism and skill of my instructor" (that will be £20 you promised me Paul!!ha)

I was another of the four, was a good day (or half, ha). Would recommend anyone with an interest to attend. Got a small job lined up just waiting for the weather to sort itself out!! And of course "i was amazed by the professionalism and skill of my instructor" (that will be £20 you promised me Paul!!ha)

Were in the same position with the weather mate got three wallcrete jobs to do and can't get on em.
I waived your joining fee for the forum , so were square now :flapper:

Were in the same position with the weather mate got three wallcrete jobs to do and can't get on em.
I waived your joining fee for the forum , so were square now :flapper:

Ok well call it quits then! Cheers for sorting that anyway, appreciated. I will let you know how i get when (hopefully) the weather sorts itself out.

:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.