New Kid on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkimShady

Fellow spreads,

How it going? Been reading posts on here for a while now but thought its time to come out of the closet! Nice to know there are plenty of like minded people about, Works up and down for me one week everywhere I turn someone is desperate to get work done, week after Im staring at the phone!! At least this rough patch will get rid of the chancers who now see how hard it is to make it!! It can only go up from here!! Come on Leeds!!

Skim Shady :D

SkimShady said:
Fellow spreads,

How it going? Been reading posts on here for a while now but thought its time to come out of the closet! Nice to know there are plenty of like minded people about, Works up and down for me one week everywhere I turn someone is desperate to get work done, week after Im staring at the phone!! At least this rough patch will get rid of the chancers who now see how hard it is to make it!! It can only go up from here!! Come on Leeds!!

Skim Shady :D

im new here too hi everyone no work at all reali odd job here n there trying to start up on me own anyone from im from leeds its gd to av sumwere to chat to other plasterers n find tricks n new stuff

come out of the closet you say :-\ :-*

just messin ;) welcome aboard to you both, G** or not,thats not our business 8)

easy lads..whats happenin...leeds leeds leeds! :)
im from ilkley though....but leeds is my nearlest big city..leeds postcode so i class myself as from being from leeds...hows work round there for ya???plenty about?
like u sed its up and down...although i got 3 extensions in the pipeline..so its pickin up!
hope ya well fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.