Nela s*p*r*lex Review

Members online

My Laptop has died so Ive not been on much or had a chance to post my review of the Nela s*p*r*lex. Here is my my first impression, excuse the poor video quality and weird accent.
[video=youtube_share;Gi5v62ySk-8]http://youtu.be/Gi5v62ySk-8[/video]

Has this trowel improved the finish of your plastering ? if so can you tell me how and in what way ? cheers thinking of getting a couple

Has this trowel improved the finish of your plastering ? if so can you tell me how and in what way ? cheers thinking of getting a couple

I wouldn't say the trowel improves the finish but it definitely makes the process easier. We had a long run of skimming and got into a really steady routine. Once you get your timings bang on it feels effortless.
I disagree with some comments that say anything other than steel is inferior, we did 10 houses for a very particular client and we spoke to the decorators regularly. The finish is bang on

Finally got to use my nela s*p*r*lex on monday. Ive only used MT 14" before. The nela is a 16" I was very impressed. Love the handle and itkeeps a decent grip when wet. Very flexible blade. Im working in a sparks house all week. Did bedroom walls and it involved a couple of trials with how to get the timings right. I alsotried trowelling up with water from a clean and also with a large brush wet polish like I normally do with MT. I disagree with the comments it's ready to use straight from the box. It is nice but will be better when worn in a bit.

Anyway. Back to the sparks house. As we all love them. he pissed me off. Hes doing it up himself and will be painting it himself. He rewired it and every back box throughout has 8 inch of cables hanging out. So me and the nela did a little number on him. One wall recieved some dedicated time with a couple of wet trowels and I polished the back out of it. It looks like a mirror on cleaning day. Paint that *******

I recently got the nelsa s*p*r*lex 2 and i must say that my one all the black stciky tape doen the middle is all peeling away ive only had it 3 4 months i need to send it back to plasterers one stop shop to get a new one or something else as these are cheaply

I recently got the nelsa s*p*r*lex 2 and i must say that my one all the black stciky tape doen the middle is all peeling away ive only had it 3 4 months i need to send it back to plasterers one stop shop to get a new one or something else as these are cheaply

And your posting it on this thread why ????

Why not just phone 1stop up first instead of posting bullshit on here first you muppet

It wont affect the trowel but shouldn't happen. If you call our office on 01242 236699 we can arrange for this to be exchanged once yours has been examined

..is it the cork handle one pal?