nela handles

:rolleyes:.
it's only a handle which doesn't suit him.
one size fits all doesn't always necessarily fit all.
Everyones slighty different like some folk are normal and some are Hobbits.

And some people get an orange machine and think those that plaster by hand are now beneath them and not worthy !? It also makes some look like Noel Edmonds and come across as a complete t**t !! ;)
Thanks mate I needed someone to say it to me straight. I forgot where I come from. ;)

f**k sake tightening a nut ffs !! The old boys told me to nip it till it slips then nip it again
Can't help feeling they look at this site from upmarket on high and sigh a lot and curse most of you !!

And some people get an orange machine and think those that plaster by hand are now beneath them and not worthy !? It also makes some look like Noel Edmonds and come across as a complete t**t !! ;)

Ha ha angry gregg is back.chill out Barry chuckle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I've been skimming today pal,with a hawk and trowel!!

Ffs it's only a handle!![emoji849]

:whistle:
IMG_5543.JPG

@Marshy the nela and the ox are an identical trowel. Just sold under and branded as ox.
I'm sure p1ss will confirm this.
The ultraflex is a great trowel although I might get a 14" one as I think the 16" I have is just a tad on the long side.

I wouldn't dream of laying on with one but it definitely make the final 2 passes easier on the old joints.

I'm only 31 and have trigger finger in 2 fingers on my troweling hand and arthritis in a 2 fingers on the same hand.
So the easier it can make it the better.

@Marshy the nela and the ox are an identical trowel. Just sold under and branded as ox.
I'm sure p1ss will confirm this.
The ultraflex is a great trowel although I might get a 14" one as I think the 16" I have is just a tad on the long side.

I wouldn't dream of laying on with one but it definitely make the final 2 passes easier on the old joints.

I'm only 31 and have trigger finger in 2 fingers on my troweling hand and arthritis in a 2 fingers on the same hand.
So the easier it can make it the better.

There are some differences with the blade

There are some differences with the blade
But mainly just rebounded and sold under ox for ease of sales correct?
I know the ox blade is 0.3 as well.

Don't think I'm digging it out as that's not what I'm getting at. I love my ox and I like their finishing trowels.

It was just a lot of guys slate ox purely because they "prefer" other brands when as we just mentioned are more or less the exact same trowel lol

But mainly just rebounded and sold under ox for ease of sales correct?
I know the ox blade is 0.3 as well.

Don't think I'm digging it out as that's not what I'm getting at. I love my ox and I like their finishing trowels.

It was just a lot of guys slate ox purely because they "prefer" other brands when as we just mentioned are more or less the exact same trowel lol

It's mainly just re branded. The blade is a slightly different material to my knowledge

We get the same thing mate, people slating NELA saying flexi trowels are crap then buy the MT

It's mainly just re branded. The blade is a slightly different material to my knowledge

We get the same thing mate, people slating NELA saying flexi trowels are crap then buy the MT
Exactly it can get a bit tedious. Lots of things on the market are just that rebrands.
If it does what it's supposed to and gets the end result it doesn't matter what make it is!

It was the guy in my local building/plastering tool shop that was telling me.
I actually think you guys supply him with most of the plastering stuff.