Need a plasterer in manchester

Members online

Nwplasterer

Looking for a plasterer to give me a lift with a loft in Manchester. It has been dry lined it just needs skimming. It will be Wednesday next week but there will be more work in the future.

All I ask is your work is to a good standard you are clean and you have your own hand tools. I can pick you up if your fairly local.

Looking for a plasterer to give me a lift with a loft in Manchester. It has been dry lined it just needs skimming. It will be Wednesday next week but there will be more work in the future.

All I ask is your work is to a good standard you are clean and you have your own hand tools. I can pick you up if your fairly local.
give us a bell tomoz 07899794152 might be able to sort something cheers steve

You only look a young lass @Symone how long have you been in this crazy game? Are you still in the learning phase or finished your training/course? Plus I'm interested to know why you chose this profession?? @JessThePlasterer is a cracking lass based in Manchester who often asks for decent lasses to give her a lift if that's any help??

I've worked with Jess before last year I'll be 21 next week I've been doing this at college since 2014 and I've just finished last July now my sons started nursery seems like the right time to start looking for a full time job in something I enjoy doing, got into it after a year of mechanics and thought I would try something different as I'm not the girliest of girls I'm now just looking for a bit of extra help in forwarding my skills also have my driving test booked as I find it hard to get to jobs as not many plasterers local have any spaces for novices they all want experienced workers I've offered to go along free just to gain more skills but as of yet no luck unfortunately

I've worked with Jess before last year I'll be 21 next week I've been doing this at college since 2014 and I've just finished last July now my sons started nursery seems like the right time to start looking for a full time job in something I enjoy doing, got into it after a year of mechanics and thought I would try something different as I'm not the girliest of girls I'm now just looking for a bit of extra help in forwarding my skills also have my driving test booked as I find it hard to get to jobs as not many plasterers local have any spaces for novices they all want experienced workers I've offered to go along free just to gain more skills but as of yet no luck unfortunately
Maybe you should just find a nice fella and settle down and have a family?

I find a lot of the time it's the attitude of those who want a job that ticks the box for me plus honesty obviously. Most will promise to do this and that etc but once a few quid lands in their pocket the excuses start and you get let down. I can't be arsed with that anymore I'm done with it. I don't mind helping develop somebody who wants to progress or pick up a skill I can help them with? But from scratch all over again only to be let down at the end of it??? No thanks

are you still looking for a lad to help you mate