Need a new work light

Members online

Jesus that’s a piss take. I advertised it too! Thought I was doing people a favour. He was a scammer after all then. Even after coming on here and pleading his innocence.
No not entirely true I was sent a light that was broken and it was returned and refunded the money should be in my PayPal soon, my only gripe is the time it's all taken and the fact these websites say the item is in stock when it isn't and you pay for something and it takes ages to arrive, my mate ordered a mediflex the other day and paid for it but it's out of stock but they still took his money and now he is waiting for something that's been paid for and was advertised as in stock, a bit naughty in my opinion.

No not entirely true I was sent a light that was broken and it was returned and refunded the money should be in my PayPal soon, my only gripe is the time it's all taken and the fact these websites say the item is in stock when it isn't and you pay for something and it takes ages to arrive, my mate ordered a mediflex the other day and paid for it but it's out of stock but they still took his money and now he is waiting for something that's been paid for and was advertised as in stock, a bit naughty in my opinion.
Agreed. It’s an underhand way of getting a sale.
Hope you get your money back anyway and just draw a line under it. The Apollo are still a damn good light.

It arrived yesterday, good prompt service from mad4tools (y) it's a massive light and very bright, looking forward to using it now, this is the light to have reasonable price great product and decent service. What shall I buy next? Not got a medi or a speedskim....

I was impresses their Speed of delivery, especially as I'm over here. They are big an bulky, but not heavy. I have a medi, and if you skim over straight board/sand cement, they are a damn decent trowel, finishing only though. Similar to s*p*r*lex but more solid of itself. Still if néed to trowel with pressure, better to use steel as it will still bend over bumps etc. Instead of cutting them out. Though I'm sure u know that already bud.

Is a good light....I bought a spare, just tilt it against the wall when doing ceilings(y)

Or lie it down in middle gives a nice light everywhere

Standing
640AD225-D4D1-4BE7-B872-9B852782B7F1.jpeg

Lying flattish
01F07A72-6B7F-4365-9AFE-560955C54A97.jpeg

@Rossi46
I ordered one, got it and put it in garage.
Took it out a couple of weeks ago and bulb was gone, glass rolling around in the middle of it.
Got in touch with Gary who said he would send out a bulb, so I ordered another bulb to go with it as a spare, as I was visiting uk last week I got him to deliver to my parents.
Got to my parents of Friday and there are two full wobble lights in the hallway [emoji23]
Anyway, opened them thinking I’ll have the bulbs, and they were broken too.
Got an email off Gary saying they had delivered wrong item and they would be picking them up today and delivering the bulbs I ordered.
(I have since came home so bulbless)
Anyway, tnt rolled up and collected the lights, but had no bulbs for delivery.
Waiting on a reply from Gary which I’ll no doubt receive tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3419.JPG
@Rossi46
I ordered one, got it and put it in garage.
Took it out a couple of weeks ago and bulb was gone, glass rolling around in the middle of it.
Got in touch with Gary who said he would send out a bulb, so I ordered another bulb to go with it as a spare, as I was visiting uk last week I got him to deliver to my parents.
Got to my parents of Friday and there are two full wobble lights in the hallway [emoji23]
Anyway, opened them thinking I’ll have the bulbs, and they were broken too.
Got an email off Gary saying they had delivered wrong item and they would be picking them up today and delivering the bulbs I ordered.
(I have since came home so bulbless)
Anyway, tnt rolled up and collected the lights, but had no bulbs for delivery.
Waiting on a reply from Gary which I’ll no doubt receive tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the scam is they are sending out rejects. Complete shambles what an utter embarrassment, I wonder if they re sent my light back out? It had a crack where the bulb was meant to fix into the plastic casing so I couldn't fix it in properly, the bulb on mine looked second hand it was just a complete f**k up start to finish which cost nearly £200

Stay clear of toolsalesuk and also birchwood price tools who are the people actually sending out the lights, I'm utterly disgusted at this. Should start another thread to shame them on google like @JessThePlasterer did with those cowboy builders a while ago

Am I reading this right ? Basically any wobble lights people have bought this year are a fraud ?

Gonna buy one of these festool duo lights after @malcs recommendation and reading the reviews , they are a bit trumpy so before I part with my easy earned anyone else used one ??

The Apollo takes up too much space in the van, that’s my only complaint.
They are bulky. Did u ever downsize your van,? U had mentioned wanting a smaller one. I have no van atm so that job of my own I had the seats folded down in my skoda fabia and a drill board stilts apollo scraper, leads, transformer, tools, edge, levels In it. F*****g hell it was cramped. Lol

They are bulky. Did u ever downsize your van,? U had mentioned wanting a smaller one. I have no van atm so that job of my own I had the seats folded down in my skoda fabia and a drill board stilts apollo scraper, leads, transformer, tools, edge, levels In it. F*****g hell it was cramped. Lol
Bet you look professional turning up at a job:inocente:

No I’m still tanking around in my Vito I’m getting it serviced and mot this month