Mtec m200

Members online

Who's machine did you use mate?
It belonged to a lad called Steve the kid that was trying to run it was called donny to be honest the builder was getting embarrassed at the mess they were making everywhere in front of the customer that's why he phoned me they must of waisted about 15 bags on the floor they where trying to put k1 through it it was pulling to many amps it was coming out like piss I managed to get it to run sort of right I mean to a point that it would just about stay on the wall but had to put it on in 3 coats bit of a nightmare Realy

It belonged to a lad called Steve the kid that was trying to run it was called donny to be honest the builder was getting embarrassed at the mess they were making everywhere in front of the customer that's why he phoned me they must of waisted about 15 bags on the floor they where trying to put k1 through it it was pulling to many amps it was coming out like piss I managed to get it to run sort of right I mean to a point that it would just about stay on the wall but had to put it on in 3 coats bit of a nightmare Realy

How did they get that much on the floor. That's a lot of money to be wasting.

How did they get that much on the floor. That's a lot of money to be wasting.
Just trying to get it running consistent they were turning up and down trying to get a happy medium but the happy medium was like double cream in the end to be fair they where novices but on the other hand I'm not and it's not good in my book

fuckinell. if it was doin that on K1 theres no hope.
seems this isnt an isolated issue havine to run a machine with too wet material to get the high output lts
its either . bad training. the machi e cant perform. a faulty batch of machines. or eveyone buying them are thikasfuk
i run that stuff through a ritmo at 6 bar with 20 mts of hose.

There is no issue with the M200 despite yourself and Les trying to promote one on Facebook - also very unlikely to be a training issue. There have been well over 75 machines sold and you have heard of less than 3 issues! Don't worry, I won't jump on the next Ritmo issue as your need to slate competing machines just emphasises the success of it! @PFTwales

The machine will mix and spray all renders on speed 1,2,3 and 4 without worries! It will do it to a required consistency as well.

I'm interested as to who Steve and Donny are as I can't remember either of these names from guys who have purchased machines - I will check on this though. The machine sprays K1 perfectly so I'm going to have a wild guess and say this was operator error, we have applied K1 very thick with 30m of hose on and have had zero issues with too many amps. Where did you read the amp reading from on the machine? @Weberwizard

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you may be experienced with one type of machine but that doesn't mean you'll know the correct way of operating the M200

@Weberwizard I have just checked through all my M200 customer list and I can't find a Steve or a Donny - I may have overlooked it, but honestly can't find it. Can you let me know their company name and location, the reason being, I haven't heard of them or their issue so would like to contact them to check. Are you sure they own a M200 and its not another machine?

There is no issue with the M200 despite yourself and Les trying to promote one on Facebook - also very unlikely to be a training issue. There have been well over 75 machines sold and you have heard of less than 3 issues! Don't worry, I won't jump on the next Ritmo issue as your need to slate competing machines just emphasises the success of it! @PFTwales

im not slating it. just commented on other users opinions. instead of throwing ur toys out of your carriage , put ur energies into solving the issues these guys are having.

there can be no better response than a previous end user who has aired their concerns, only to come back and tell us all that they have realised the error of their ways and the machine is now doing as advertised with zero issues

im not slating it. just commented on other users opinions. instead of throwing ur toys out of your carriage , put ur energies into solving the issues these guys are having.

there can be no better response than a previous end user who has aired their concerns, only to come back and tell us all that they have realised the error of their ways and the machine is now doing as advertised with zero issues[/QUOTE]

there can be no better response than a previous end user who has aired their concerns, only to come back and tell us all that they have realised the error of their ways and the machine is now doing as advertised with zero issues
[/QUOTE]

My toys aren't out of the pram Ian. You as a competing dealer are trying to promote issues and it can be seen on Facebook

I'm standing by what I said - we have no issues! Nothing needs solving

IMG_5306.JPG

When I said pulling to many amps I was meaning the machine was struggling to pump the material it was as if the machine wasn't getting enough power, the compressor kept surging then dropping off and cut out, when it was running the compressor was causing the aggregate in the material to bounce out so when it was being ruled it felt like there was nothing left in the material, as I said I'm no expert but have years of experience using different machines and also owned a monomix so yes it definitely was an M200, every time you tried to adjust the flow of water to get the consistency right it came to a grinding halt, as I said a happy medium was trying to spray it in 3 passes as you couldn't set the material any thicker, now my understanding has always been 1 bar back pressure per metre of hose but the machine clearly couldn't handle it , we also found that the material seemed to be missing a beat as in as it sprayed there would be a gap in the material like an airlock about every 10-15 seconds, the machine was bought from P1SS Nottingham and tbh they gave the guy very little help when he called them and they seemed a bit baffled about what the problem was,they also told him that they can't spray Krend as the material is too coarse and to only use Parex perhaps they should have mentioned this to him before he handed 7k over to them, so all in all what should have been a nice simple job turned out into a very expensive disaster and the guys are feeling very let down not only is the machine not all it's been hyped up To be

When I said pulling to many amps I was meaning the machine was struggling to pump the material it was as if the machine wasn't getting enough power, the compressor kept surging then dropping off and cut out, when it was running the compressor was causing the aggregate in the material to bounce out so when it was being ruled it felt like there was nothing left in the material, as I said I'm no expert but have years of experience using different machines and also owned a monomix so yes it definitely was an M200, every time you tried to adjust the flow of water to get the consistency right it came to a grinding halt, as I said a happy medium was trying to spray it in 3 passes as you couldn't set the material any thicker, now my understanding has always been 1 bar back pressure per metre of hose but the machine clearly couldn't handle it , we also found that the material seemed to be missing a beat as in as it sprayed there would be a gap in the material like an airlock about every 10-15 seconds, the machine was bought from P1SS Nottingham and tbh they gave the guy very little help when he called them and they seemed a bit baffled about what the problem was,they also told him that they can't spray Krend as the material is too coarse and to only use Parex perhaps they should have mentioned this to him before he handed 7k over to them, so all in all what should have been a nice simple job turned out into a very expensive disaster and the guys are feeling very let down not only is the machine not all it's been hyped up To be

I'm not going to lie, I'm gutted and disappointed to hear this and there is obviously an issue with something.

That's not the way the machine performs and it certainly is all it's hyped up to be - there is an error here.

I will be on the phone to the Notts depot tomorrow to go over this and we will send one of our guys to site to check the machine and give retraining. Your more than welcome to attend as well.

With the 110v machines the theory of 1m = 1 bar goes out of the window. This doesn't happen!

K-rend can be sprayed with ease - I have no idea why they said it can't and I will clarify this. We have also proved time and time again that you can apply material on thick with this machine, we have videos of guys applying it at roughly 15mm in one pass. I'm going to suggest there is something wrong with the setup of the machine and potentially a few more issues which we will sort out

Update

I have spoken to the Notts depot.

The guys have been back for retraining already and they aren't having any issues to my knowledge.
I will know more tomorrow when I speak to Kevin

Last edited:
Where are you from ? Nottingham?

In fairness, if we talked about each time someone had issues (especially the first time using machines) people would be put off them for life!

Every machine is different so sadly even an experienced machine user is a complete novice with a different type of machine.

Fair play ,sound professional response . You also can't knock us for finding some of these rants amusing though.
Any less than individual members going at it from time to time .
Good ol site banter:popcorn:

In fairness, if we talked about each time someone had issues (especially the first time using machines) people would be put off them for life!

Every machine is different so sadly even an experienced machine user is a complete novice with a different type of machine.
Fair point.

Update

I have spoken to the Notts depot.

The guys have been back for retraining already and they aren't having any issues to my knowledge.
I will know more tomorrow when I speak to Kevin

Following on from my earlier post @Weberwizard

Kevin and Joe at the Notts depot have said that the guys are using a range of products currently and to their knowledge the guys are happy. I have asked if they feel let down and are u happy about their purchase and from Kevin's response that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also asked the question if they had advised K-rend can't be sprayed. They have advised they may have informed them that certain K-rend products such as FT can't be sprayed as they do will all customers.

Although it isn't my direct customer, I will be giving them a call and will check on their progress and will update once I have spoken to them

Here are some videos of a customer using his machine, spraying on speed 4 at the required consistency and thickness - no issues! As with all machines, if it isn't set correctly from the start, it won't be running correctly