Mt permaflex

It's amazing in this day and age that a company has a demand for their products and they can't be got.

I've tried to get one online but with no success.I regret not bringing one home with me from Boston in 2004 when I went on a holiday to see the cousin who was working at board hanging as he called it.Anyway the holiday turned into 3 months skimming with diamond veneer finish.I'm sorry I did'nt travel more.

Most of the finish I use for interior is diamond veneer. How'd you like it and how does it compare to what you use over there?

Most of the finish I use for interior is diamond veneer. How'd you like it and how does it compare to what you use over there?
I liked it,easy to get used to.The lads I was with used to scrim and fill the joints and when set the whole lot got just the one coat.It's nice light plaster and not hard on the body trowelling up.The boardwork in the US is of a high standard.We mostly use plaster called skimcoat in Ireland which is'nt too bad to use but can be inconsistent.

Used the permaflex today my brand new one and not a single ripple or stripe or tear mark. For me way better than the refina version I had

I liked it,easy to get used to.The lads I was with used to scrim and fill the joints and when set the whole lot got just the one coat.It's nice light plaster and not hard on the body trowelling up.The boardwork in the US is of a high standard.We mostly use plaster called skimcoat in Ireland which is'nt too bad to use but can be inconsistent.
We use the carlite and carlite ultra all the time. Don't see much of the skimcoat at all. From Xmas both have been inconsistent too. Some pallets lovely to use, some horrible.

Used the permaflex today my brand new one and not a single ripple or stripe or tear mark. For me way better than the refina version I had
Mate uses a refina, I didn't like it either, I prefer the medi. Is the MT one similar rigidness to the refina /mediflex or closer to nela super?

I think my version is closer to the nela s*p*r*lex it's 0.3mm the refina and medi are 0.4mm I think. I know there has been hundreds of s*p*r*lex threads before but this is kind of a new thing for me because I never really got to grips with the refina s*p*r*lex I had and it was virtually unused. Quite enjoying using it for final trowel, I think my plazzi has just been made redundant.

Hoping to get one with an order from Wack. They look like a good trowel. Due a new one anyways.

We use the carlite and carlite ultra all the time. Don't see much of the skimcoat at all. From Xmas both have been inconsistent too. Some pallets lovely to use, some horrible.
Have you ever used pinnacle finish had it here years ago when bg closed for awhile

Have you ever used pinnacle finish had it here years ago when bg closed for awhile
No mate can't say I've come across it. If I have I don't remember it. Carlite, carlite ultra, skimcoat, multi and knauf mp is the ones I've came across. What was it like? Was it a gyproc Ireland product?

Looks slightly different to mine with the black/grey on it. Mine hasn't got that. Not sure if it's much different!

No mate can't say I've come across it. If I have I don't remember it. Carlite, carlite ultra, skimcoat, multi and knauf mp is the ones I've came across. What was it like? Was it a gyproc Ireland product?
No it was just pinnacle it was great stuff

Got a nella and it seems to be taking a age to break in . Found a old mt in van and sold it to lad .no idea where it came from and was using it to dot with . He,s cleaned it up,and it's a xtralite. Awsome trowel worst mistake I,ve made

Got a nella and it seems to be taking a age to break in . Found a old mt in van and sold it to lad .no idea where it came from and was using it to dot with . He,s cleaned it up,and it's a xtralite. Awsome trowel worst mistake I,ve made

Trouble is if it wears in quick it wear out quicker :D