mp75 and tacker and mp finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey200

Were looking for a guy or guys to help us on some prestige mp75 projects. Can jump in with us or have own gang as long as thr work is top notch. Also hand apply mpfinish to 1000sqm of 2.4 high mf /grid plasterboard ceilings .give us a call 07460 781469 norman.

Were looking for a guy or guys to help us on some prestige mp75 projects. Can jump in with us or have own gang as long as thr work is top notch. Also hand apply mpfinish to 1000sqm of 2.4 high mf /grid plasterboard ceilings .give us a call 07460 781469 norman.

Hi, could you inbox me your company name. We have a very good customer who we pass all of our MP75 work to. Knauf Drywall would probably pass his details to you as well.

We also stock this material and would be happy to provide a competitive quote for you

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Hi, could you inbox me your company name. We have a very good customer who we pass all of our MP75 work to. Knauf Drywall would probably pass his details to you as well.

We also stock this material and would be happy to provide a competitive quote for you

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

what about me left handled trowel :RpS_confused:

Thanks guys, have contacted lee and think he may go ahead with the projects. Its a bit unprofessional to divulge to much info on a public forum. Thanks ...

@Danny @flynnyman @warriorupnorth
If it does turn out that this guy has messed Lee about and effectively cost him a considerable amount of money/grief, would you look at banning the OP from offering work on the forum in future?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny @flynnyman @warriorupnorth
If it does turn out that this guy has messed Lee about and effectively cost him a considerable amount of money/grief, would you look at banning the OP from offering work on the forum in future?
I doubt anyone would take him up on any offers in the future and I doubt he will be back and if he does under a new name we will expose him if we get onto it to save anyone being ****** about.

still no joy either andy . The bar steward has left me chasing my arse to sort me n the lads out. I'll inbox you his number and when it rings out some strange recording has been left that wasn't there before. See what you think
Inbox me his number also please

I'm due to start mid week and he is gna call me in the morning to explain everything. Not sure what the problem was until he calls

FYI this bloke has wasted my time again. Fortunately I had a hunch he was so I already had work in place. Cheers @bobby . He arranged for me to start again last week but never contacted again and wnt pick up the phone at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
:-( what a ****

He's an absolute tool. Asked me to call him over a week ago so I did . He never answered and txt saying he will contact me later . Which he did via txt saying works still on mid week at latest. I asked for sure so I didn't plan n e thing , he replied yes. Then he never picked up again since. But as I said I had already sorted work as I worked out the fcking w@nker is full of sh*t . Who is pulling pisser over wasting people's time , what ever floats your boat u sad tw@t

Sadly Lee there are these clowns out there who seem to enjoy messing people around?? Let's hope they get their cummupance!!

Fck um Greg. Ha.
There should be "Plastering Police" where people like this timewaster have to explain themselves to a panel of judges! And as soon as the bullshite starts? Big Denzel pins them to the table and shoves his 15" wanger in till you hear the time wasters spine crack!!?? :RpS_thumbup:

There should be "Plastering Police" where people like this timewaster have to explain themselves to a panel of judges! And as soon as the bullshite starts? Big Denzel pins them to the table and shoves his 15" wanger in till you hear the time wasters spine crack!!?? :RpS_thumbup:
i think just a slap will do marshy

you nutter :RpS_laugh:

Defo needs one of these bad boy inserted Fist Of Fury Dildo - Cheap Adult s*x Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.