Mono Spraying Gang. South Yorkshire

Members online

Alpineowl

Anyone know of any Spraying Gangs that are happy to spray Mono on?? And what sort of price I should be looking??
I've been offered a 70m2 job but don't want hand apply, happy to rule off and scratch etc.
And based in South Yorkshire.
Feel free to msg me.
Cheers, Mark

Have you tried asking Markhams in Sheffield, I'm sure they'll have a list. Sub it out, with your 15% on top go and do a days graft else where and earn double your day rate.

Surely if it's a small mono job there's no need for a machine .
How much of a ball ache is it going to be to lift 70 metres worth of buckets of render up scaffold and mix it all up on the deck.it's donkey work , machines a couple of hours graft.
The thought of putting any mono on by hand these days makes me shudder.

It's a ballache alright I know that I've done it many times. But who on earth prices a render job than asked someone to spray it

Ready to fly. All rendaid ed up and beaded up ready.
Can't miss the Derby Match
Didn't know you we're Wednesday, shite I should be doing it for nowt, helping a brother out and all that.
Yep north stands where it's at on Sunday.

Didn't know you we're Wednesday, shite I should be doing it for nowt, helping a brother out and all that.
Yep north stands where it's at on Sunday.
Yes I'm an ST holder back of the North stand.
Just bought my 5yr old lad a ST for this season as well and he loves it!!
Just hope the players are as up for it as us fans!! ⚪⚽

Yes I'm an ST holder back of the North stand.
Just bought my 5yr old lad a ST for this season as well and he loves it!!
Just hope the players are as up for it as us fans!! ⚪⚽
I was a season ticket holder from 94-2006 but work and family took over, still love derby days and against l**ds.