Mono scratch over icf blocks

Demon

hello lads can anyone let me know
Can I render over icf blocks using rendaid as base with fiber mesh in it then top coat with Webber pral m been on to Webber they say no

hello lads can anyone let me know
Can I render over icf blocks using rendaid as base with fiber mesh in it then top coat with Webber pral m been on to Webber they say no

You'll need a lightweight Render system if you require a scratch render. Parex provide one called EHI - we have this system in stock.

Alternatively, you can use a thin coat render system

find that strange as Weber do M1 that can go on to there insulation systems.
webertherm M1

416c752bfc.jpg

28be51a49c.jpg

Product Benefits

● A unique one-coat lightweight render, specifically designed and manufactured for a one coat application on to external wall insulation with meshcloth

A unique one-coat, throughcoloured mineral render for use with webertherm XP external wall insulation system

• Product Features
  • Preparation & Application
  • Packaging, Health & Safety
  • Documentation
Product Features
About this Product
webertherm M1 is a factory-batched, polymer-modified, through-coloured, lightweight mineral render for a one coat application on to external wall insulation with meshcloth incorporating a scrape, dry-dash finish or spray textured finish.

Features and Benefits
  • One coat machine application, significantly, reducing the ‘programme of works’ and all associated costs
  • Suitable for spray or hand application
  • Improved workability making hand application easier
  • Through colour, thick mineral render for low maintenance and durability
  • No lost time waiting for undercoats to cure
  • Quality assured raw materials
  • Ready mixed – only the addition of potable water required on site for ease of use
  • Supported by comprehensive technical and architectural services
Technical Services
weber's Customer Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to provide on-site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be provided for specific projects or more general works. Site visits and on-site demonstration can be arranged on request.

Technical Helpline
Tel: (01525) 722110
Fax: (01525) 718988

Sales Contact