mono on bullnoses

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
got one to do soon is it just best using the back of your trowel or something like that would have thought the scratch pad wouldn't work to well on the curves thanks

We had to form rounds on top of garden walls with mono before, just used I bar and scratcher, never had to do bull nose with it, though,would same principal apply?

We had to form rounds on top of garden walls with mono before, just used I bar and scratcher, never had to do bull nose with it, though,would same principal apply?
yeah I bar would be perfect but the window reveals are only 3 ft and my I section is 4ft so on this occasion won't work

Cut an I bar down and charge customer or back end of a hand spat may suffice??
it's not for a customer Greg it's for a builder who got a plasterer in but fuuked it up basically so we're goin over the top with krend ft with 6mm beads krends spec r7 then top it too 8mm I doubted this in another thread last week but rang em an they emailed me the spec

yeah I bar would be perfect but the window reveals are only 3 ft and my I section is 4ft so on this occasion won't work
Yeah would it be worth getting an I bar and cutting it? Could come in handy in future jobs too, as Marshy says throw an extra few quid into price maybe?

Used the saw to cut in when it's really hard, never thought to use it for something like that.

it's not for a customer Greg it's for a builder who got a plasterer in but fuuked it up basically so we're goin over the top with krend ft with 6mm beads krends spec r7 then top it too 8mm I doubted this in another thread last week but rang em an they emailed me the spec

Make sure walls are flat before starting and the renders dry and dusty when scratching.

Not trying to be genius, but 6mm is border line mate. As for the scraper I have used one of the plates on my powerfloat . You can take the handle of a normal one and shape it and cut it to size you want.

Not trying to be genius, but 6mm is border line mate. As for the scraper I have used one of the plates on my powerfloat . You can take the handle of a normal one and shape it and cut it to size you want.
I know mate I rang krend this week and this is what they say 6mm over existing krend might go with 10 mm instead but they said it would be to heavy dunno mate can only go with what we're told

I know mate I rang krend this week and this is what they say 6mm over existing krend might go with 10 mm instead but they said it would be to heavy dunno mate can only go with what we're told
Agree mate, it's not your arse on the line in this case! Too heavy? f**k that, you'll end up with 2mm more, but safe! Don't know if you have one of them croc scrapers, it will do the job for you.