Might have a go on trowel tomoz

John j

Mono Don
Just lately I seem to have fallen in to role of boarded n general prep guy while other two lads spread and have to say I think I could get used to it . Tomorrow though gonna chuck a decent size (well for me) ceiling on and decide weather I,m gonna dodge the pink stuff as much as I can in future

The day does go faster when you are on it!

But a nice pottering day with the rattler in one hand and a pair of snips in the other is always a pleasant easy day.

I don't think it goes faster . Bores me to tears waving me hand in front of me face all day lol

I don't think it goes faster . Bores me to tears waving me hand in front of me face all day lol
It's all I do while licking windows and whoop whooping at complete strangers (y) I can't wave after they put my straight jacket back on but what the hey

got a day out buying gas for the Tig welder and some steel :D Got a few brackets to make on the buggy

Trying to get this stuff done before the baby comes :D

Well after having good night's sleep for a while due to having a baby at 41I had a go to day and have to say I showed young enss I still got it ...... might have another go next week

got a day out buying gas for the Tig welder and some steel :D Got a few brackets to make on the buggy

Trying to get this stuff done before the baby comes :D
Congrats!!! :frenetico:........ I was going to use this... :bananas:...... but then it occurred to me that's not how you make babies