micro cement with koubi designs review

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

Went down to train with Dimitri in Bristol yesterday, Dimitri and Rachael are two of the nicest people, very friendly and welcoming, great lunch and coffee..
The course was very informative and I left fealing confident enough to start working on small projects right away, in fact , I priced a bathroom for a builder I work for today..
the product Dimitri works with looks to be very good indeed and I was totally impressed by the finishes you can achieve with it.
A major requirement for me is that the product is reliable and of the best quality.. which as i saw it is..
so thanks again to dimitri and rachael for their hospitality and a great insight into applying micro cement..
I have been on plenty of courses over the years, and this ranks with the best I have done, I would highly recommend anyone looking at micro cement or venetian, to check out what Dimitri has to offer.

No mate, will go down again to do the venetian... I am comfortable with what we did on the day, it was one to one aswell..

Just got my sample blocks for colour today from dimitri.. very proffesional...

Last edited:
I went to see Dimitri he is very informative very personal with the one to one so much to take in but I fully enjoyed the day and the hospitality was fantastic. I would highly recommend there courses and the products look great.
Rachael makes a great cuppa and she is so helpful and very quick in responding to any queries.

excellent back up service mate, he is always available for advice, I,m back down in may.. and am getting more and more micro work...

Went down to train with Dimitri in Bristol yesterday, Dimitri and Rachael are two of the nicest people, very friendly and welcoming, great lunch and coffee..
The course was very informative and I left fealing confident enough to start working on small projects right away, in fact , I priced a bathroom for a builder I work for today..
the product Dimitri works with looks to be very good indeed and I was totally impressed by the finishes you can achieve with it.
A major requirement for me is that the product is reliable and of the best quality.. which as i saw it is..
so thanks again to dimitri and rachael for their hospitality and a great insight into applying micro cement..
I have been on plenty of courses over the years, and this ranks with the best I have done, I would highly recommend anyone looking at micro cement or venetian, to check out what Dimitri has to offer.

Thanks Craig for the review I'm heading there soon to do the course as I've got a bathroom and kitchen splashback coming up in micro. How much does it cost to kit yourself out with the tools?

:risas2:....so youve took on a job doing this micro thing??? Priced it etc...then goin to learn how to do it????:confused:....:risas2:

Yep. I priced the course into the cost of the estimate to, and put in a high price so I could take my time doing it.

Thats either genius or needs investigating by the fraud squad.
"Of course I'll put you a new boiler In Doris".
"£30,000 should cover the cost of materials and me retraining as a heating engineer and my gas safe certification".(y)

Crack on @scottie5 great idea (y) im fed up of people saying "its not rocket science is it!?" Anyhoo ive taken a large deposit off NASA to do just that as i told them i know Stephen Hawking. Well i made a lego model of him so that should do ?? Gonna youtube some old Blue Peter stuff to get my rocket design right. Do wickes sell sticky back plastic??
11036031_10152965526063285_7174327689574996107_n.jpg

tools are fairly cheap... I use a 10'' spat as opposed to the trowel... the rest of the tools you will as a plasterer already have, only thing you might need is a set of digital scales and a smaller mixing paddle, good luck with the job. you are applying a wet material ( pretty much like plastering ) so hardly like learning a new trade...

tools are fairly cheap... I use a 10'' spat as opposed to the trowel... the rest of the tools you will as a plasterer already have, only thing you might need is a set of digital scales and a smaller mixing paddle, good luck with the job. you are applying a wet material ( pretty much like plastering ) so hardly like learning a new trade...

Yep problem for some of the lads on here is there thick as f**k so it would be like learning a new trade lol

Yep problem for some of the lads on here is there thick as f**k so it would be like learning a new trade lol
Your mixing a powder with a resin.... and applying with a trowel.... hardly like learning to become a gas fitter is it..lmfao... you will be fine, just take your time on the 1st job.... but with the money you earn, you could pay to do a gas fitter course...x

Your mixing a powder with a resin.... and applying with a trowel.... hardly like learning to become a gas fitter is it..lmfao... you will be fine, just take your time on the 1st job.... but with the money you earn, you could pay to do a gas fitter course...x

Yep I've got a unit mate I don't go into peoples houses fresh off a course, practice in the unit until I'm ready.

Do you think i'l get away with pricing an aston martin in this small hallway job ive been asked to do? £140 k not too steep is it for day and half?? :rayos:
you should get away with it.... now... if you where tiling that same hallway.. you would defo get away with it..x

Do you think i'l get away with pricing an aston martin in this small hallway job ive been asked to do? £140 k not too steep is it for day and half?? :rayos:

You will be surprised what people pay mate especially for rendering, it's all in the way you carry yourself, your knowledge and the way you sell yourself. Convince people you are the best man for the job and they will pay good money.

Yep I've got a unit mate I don't go into peoples houses fresh off a course, practice in the unit until I'm ready.
nice one, get a load of samples done and get a bit of a showroom going, have a look at his venetian aswell, the best available IMO.. all natural no resins etc added... people say they use natural lime .. well all limes natural, its the stuff thats added to the mix, binders,resins, Dimitris is all 100% natural... bit like having a bottle of natural spring water, then adding 4% of piss.... not the same thing hey...lol...

You will be surprised what people pay mate especially for rendering, it's all in the way you carry yourself, your knowledge and the way you sell yourself. Convince people you are the best man for the job and they will pay good money.
Bugger!!! I knew there would be a catch !! :tonto:

And also posted pics of himself doing micro cement training with sunglasses on his head INDOORS !! What a screaming fag !! :risas:

And also posted pics of himself doing micro cement training with sunglasses on his head INDOORS !! What a screaming fag !! :risas:
That was venetian... and I needed the glasses cus my work was that mint.. it was blinding me... going on a gas fitting course next......

Yeh I did done a few jobs and have a few jobs coming up most of the work that comes in I give a away to friends in London, also gave Robjack a few jobs. Might be off to Israel to so a job if we get it :)

Yeh I did done a few jobs and have a few jobs coming up most of the work that comes in I give a away to friends in London, also gave Robjack a few jobs. Might be off to Israel to so a job if we get it :)
Hope its not Northern Israel........ them hezbollah boys can reach the Holy land up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.