Marshaltown permaflex

Members online

No members online now.

gps

Noticed my local wickes had these in stock, having had a few refinas the blade on this beauty looked much better so bought one

how much did that set you back? i have seen them on amazon expensive compared with a refina.

Noticed my local wickes had these in stock, having had a few refinas the blade on this beauty looked much better so bought one
You got your own section less than a week ago and you've been bought already lol

Nice one , can you post up an honest review and maybe some pictures of it and even the walls finished with it ?
Thanks
HONEST? HONEST? You wouldn't know honest if BG bagged it up, put you on all the posters and got you to star in the video. :birra:

What sort of flex is the permaflex? Is it like a s*p*r*lex or mediflex or somewhere in between

What sort of flex is the permaflex? Is it like a s*p*r*lex or mediflex or somewhere in between

marshalltown have different flex trowels.
duraflex, long shank, just a little flex .
duraflex with a short shank . both of these are available in premier quality as well as standard stainless steel.
permaflex, like a refina super flex.

Reactions: gps
I give up its all b*ll***s when I started it was 2 trowels! A broken in one for skimming and a new one for roughing on. Don't get me wrong the spats are great and superteds have mixed reviews etc but it's a goldmine for any manufacturer conning the humble spread into making him think he needs stuff he really doesnt

What is the blade thickness on the MT? BeroXpert are good alternative and cheaper than Nela but probably the same manufacturer and the same trowel. I have a BeroFlex 14 x 5 and the trowel is the boss

What is the blade thickness on the MT? BeroXpert are good alternative and cheaper than Nela but probably the same manufacturer and the same trowel. I have a BeroFlex 14 x 5 and the trowel is the boss

The NELA is 0.3mm, as is the MT.

BeroXpert are made by the same company who make for Refina, Maurerfreund.

Okay. I think that BeroExpert are therefore the same as Refina but cheaper. The blade is stiffer at 0.4mm.

No more than £15 on some putz plastic trowel from the plasterers one stop shop . Best £15 Iv spent. Can't justify spending all tht on a mashalltown permaflex

Flexibility or flexing is not to be underestimated - my old mucker swore by yoga flexing- he said, it had real heath benefits and was great for 'de-stressing' - he also told me that after a few months of yoga flexing he could give himself a BJ....lucky git. Anyway, I'm off to practice some yoga as I plan on 'fully de-stressing myself' by June

Flexibility or flexing is not to be underestimated - my old mucker swore by yoga flexing- he said, it had real heath benefits and was great for 'de-stressing' - he also told me that after a few months of yoga flexing he could give himself a BJ....lucky git. Anyway, I'm off to practice some yoga as I plan on 'fully de-stressing myself' by June
And !!!! Pucker!!!!