1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Marshalltown 22" Adjustable Pitch Squeegee Trowel - Plastering Skimming Spatula

Discussion in 'The Plasterers Forum Tool Talk' started by Tam Ross 1888, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Tam Ross 1888

Tam Ross 1888 New Member

Are these things any good?

Marshalltown 22" Adjustable Pitch Squeegee Trowel - Plastering Skimming Spatula.

2. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

I think @roryston was going to get one a while ago?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Probably great for cleaning windows........maybe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. roryston

roryston Well-Known Member

never bothered in the end mate. still using my 14" marshalltown

5. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

Worst piece of tat I ever bought

6. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

Get a speedscam

7. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

thats not the only person I have heard say that

8. Daz76

Daz76 New Member

Had 1 and used it alot on curved ceilings but only after a few trowels using a normal mt trowel it was good at bringing the water out of the thicker areas. Its gone now and not replaced it so that says it all really

9. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Like most of the spats and trowels I think they spend more time gathering dust in the van than actually being any use.