Manchester tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanky, I've just cancelled so my place is there. Me and the lads overdone it in benidorm and I'm in no state to drive anywhere.

Spanky, I've just cancelled so my place is there. Me and the lads overdone it in benidorm and I'm in no state to drive anywhere.

:RpS_lol:...nice one stu:rolleyes)...and the celtic got humped:rolleyes)....have another beer...sorted:RpS_laugh:

Four days drinking day and night with a couple of hours sleep in between. The plan was the young lad who's 24 was going to drive down and I would drive back up bit he was in a worse state than me and can barely speak on the phone.

Four days drinking day and night with a couple of hours sleep in between. The plan was the young lad who's 24 was going to drive down and I would drive back up bit he was in a worse state than me and can barely speak on the phone.

Sounds like my kind of weekend :D

Cheers to Paul (warrior up north ) for the training and all the guys at Manchester who looked after us. Don't think there was a point where a brew wasn't in my hand. Really interesting product and I hope to use it in the future

Yup @warriorupnorth was entertaining aswell as informative. He couldn't do enough to be fair? All the lads at PICS kept us all well brewed up etc. And a good product in my opionion. I had a mental image of Paul looking like Homer Simpson?? But it turns out he's more of a buff Ned Flanders (without the tash) :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup @warriorupnorth was entertaining aswell as informative. He couldn't do enough to be fair? All the lads at PICS kept us all well brewed up etc. And a good product in my opionion. I had a mental image of Paul looking like Homer Simpson?? But it turns out he's more of a buff Ned Flanders (without the tash) :RpS_laugh:

He looks like barney rubble

Heres what happened when we asked @warriorupnorth questions??
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.