Man & Machine for hire?

Members online

Christonabike

I've got a job to do in Caistor, Lincolnshire in Weber Pral (Chalk I think). It's quite a large house with curved frontages. I recently went to Weber and did the Mono course as I want to do things right. All quite straight forward but the one thing I came away with was the fact the job wants a machine. I've only ever used one for 2 minutes on that course but was sold straight away, more so for the mixing consistency and to take labourers f**k ups out of the equation.
So what I'm looking for is a man and machine for 4/5 days some time July/August preferably. I'll have it all chopped off and prepped ready for a spray. Not sure on forum rules, maybe have to inbox me to discuss $$$

IMG_2185 (2).jpg

I remember seeing something similar that had messed up by damp from the balcony, but this looks a bit different.
Can't remember what ot was about?but deffo that picture,I remember the two hunky hotties doing the hack off :love:

I posted about it last year when I took that photo, the lower part was rendered 3 years ago but had failed. The customer had the receipt saying that it had been tanked in K11 and rendered. I asked why anyone would use K11 on an outside. It turned out water was getting in above and the last guys bright idea was to trap the water inside and not address the issue above.

A quick update on this one after no interest so far. The job's obviously been delayed, the windows are going in next month and the building work not long after, so now looking at September/October if anyone's up for it. I've chopped most of the render off, will get the last bits when the scaffold's up. I'll have it all prepped and beaded, just need someone to come over for 4-5 days.
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG

Sack doing that in a mono, will need sealing twice a year with them trees and being so open. Be ruined in no time. Weber is good gear but bad for staining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sack doing that in a mono, will need sealing twice a year with them trees and being so open. Be ruined in no time. Weber is good gear but bad for staining

What would you suggest? I want to S&C render it but the customer wants coloured stuff, I trawled through the forums and thought Weber seemed the favoured choice of most. I wasn't aware of it needing sealing, that might change things for them.

It would look really well in a black and white pebble dash, epic job though not one I'd like to take on being small fry. Have a look at StoLotusan acrylic self cleaning render. Few quid but it is good stuff, less maintenance than a mono.

There's nothing wrong with mono as long as it's sealed, a good sealer such as paraguard is uv resistant and will last forever and a day.

We use utiform v2, 3 man job 2 good men on scaff spraying and darbying taking turns, and you have to be good to keep up with the machine. Third man on the machine and helping with the pipes on the scaff. Your only as good as your worst man. One donkey will kill the job

You ought to organise a "machine off"....... get lads off here to start an elevation each and film it to show the differences in practise. Job done in no time, Everyone's a winner....Just a thought.