Machine & Material event

Members online

Have to be honest, it was great to meet some of the forum members face to face and get to know them. Some really honest genuine guys

It would be great for as many of you as possible to pop down to our new place when it opens and see what we are about.

@keithuk would you care to explain why you are trying to insinuate I'm not helping a customer of mine on the machine group?

You know full well I'm banned from the group as it is ran by my competitors.

We have spoken to the customer today, helped him and he wants us on site with him, which we are doing.

Please explain why you are trying to cause me issues and skate my company for no reason
IMG_3406.PNG

@keithuk as admin on the group, you shouldn't be spreading rumours or lies about a company. I agree the playground stuff isn't required and it's a shame I have to do it on here...

But it's about time people saw your true colours and exactly what your trying to do.

I will defend myself and my company against spiteful, jealous trolls like yourself!

@MikeAtthis - let him know this is on here to as it's obvious your pretty involved with it as well.

I'm literally tired of you guys trying to destroy my company and products. It's pathetic and those who deal with us and took time to visit us will see past this. They know what we are about

IMG_3407.PNG

I've only tried to help the guy I can't see where I've tried to destroy your company paranoid as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only tried to help the guy I can't see where I've tried to destroy your company paranoid as usual

There is no paranoia - it's in black and white what Keith is trying to do.

I said for you to inform him, your involved in the conversation and insinuate I'm getting away with posting it as I pay to be here. As admin on the group you know I'm banned - so why allow someone to say I'm not helping him as I'm not responding!!! You both know I can't comment on your group as it's ran by competitors and their 'mates'

@Danny if you want to remove it, please do.

But I think it's only fair that I can stick up for myself against trolls who are trying to destroy my business for no reason

@MikeAtthis you know why I won't answer on the 'fake' profile - cause you'll ban me! Like you banned my real one so I couldn't respond to the relentless drivel you promote

You and Keith say it's pathetic, paranoia, childish etc. It's you two doing the posts lol. Oh and Pickett!

You have both completely discredited yourselves and your true colours are coming out!

Please don't think this is a bite. It me stating a point that you have now been found out

Sad to bring this on here Ryan ,no one cares ,its not what TPF is about ,or Danny and the boys

Get over yourself Keith. Don't try and arse kiss on here - your the one trolling and sprouting rubbish! You know full well I can't reply to you on Facebook as you banned me - probably as you don't want me to argue back and show everyone who you really are!

It's clear what you are about and you are unbelievable

Get over yourself Keith. Don't try and arse kiss on here - your the one trolling and sprouting rubbish! You know full well I can't reply to you on Facebook as you banned me - probably as you don't want me to argue back and show everyone who you really are!

It's clear what you are about and you are unbelievable
:risas:

@MikeAtthis you know why I won't answer on the 'fake' profile - cause you'll ban me! Like you banned my real one so I couldn't respond to the relentless drivel you promote

You and Keith say it's pathetic, paranoia, childish etc. It's you two doing the posts lol. Oh and Pickett!

You have both completely discredited yourselves and your true colours are coming out!

Please don't think this is a bite. It me stating a point that you have now been found out

You was banned because you didn't stick to the rules you was asked but you carry on

Who gives a s**t a man buys an orange machine or a blue white one ?? So long as they are happy with it and get all the backing ( both excellent it has to be said) then happy days??

You was banned because you didn't stick to the rules you was asked but you carry on

Absolute rubbish! I was banned within minutes of being on there and was accused of advertising as all other dealers were.

I was banned as I was seen as a threat.

I even have an inbox from one of the admin saying 'you have the forum and other forms of advertising' he wanted to keep his corner!

Oh f**k not rules again?? Rhino isn't that tall but reminds me of my Staffie but my dog has better manners lol

Reactions: s61
Who gives a s**t a man buys an orange machine or a blue white one ?? So long as they are happy with it and get all the backing ( both excellent it has to be said) then happy days??

I agree Greg, but trolls like Keith trying destroy a mans livliehood is out of order

I agree Greg, but trolls like Keith trying destroy a mans livliehood is out of order
I'm not aware of this and I'd like to think there is enough business for all manufacturers?? f**k**g hell is this was BMW v Mercedes-Benz??? Audi would piss itself laughing and clean up

I'm not aware of this and I'd like to think there is enough business for all manufacturers?? f**k**g hell is this was BMW v Mercedes-Benz??? Audi would piss itself laughing and clean up

No issues with the dealers, just trolls mate. It's not us vs competitors directly. Just sad individuals