Machine & Material event

Members online

So what did you all think of the spray days?
Found it really informative tbh I not seen parex in action before that was demonstrated through the mtec 330 that gear looked really nice, had a little feel of the gear with a segregated when it was sprayed on, lovely material also chatted with some of the parex people and got a few contacts from them for jobs I got coming up , on the Saturday there was a lot of people there , me personally was again impressed to see thistle spray finish going through m200 Bg guys were there to discuss that and all products, Ryan's dad sprayed a decent sized area with that , one bag took 3 minutes to apply and everyone had chance to have a feel of flattening the gear, tbh thistle spray is the sweetest skim I used and P1SS to my surprise saying after they can get that material delivered out which I didn't know at very decent price too.
All in all I think these kind of demos are great way to see everything and link up and chat plaster talk and there should be more.

Found it really informative tbh I not seen parex in action before that was demonstrated through the mtec 330 that gear looked really nice, had a little feel of the gear with a segregated when it was sprayed on, lovely material also chatted with some of the parex people and got a few contacts from them for jobs I got coming up , on the Saturday there was a lot of people there , me personally was again impressed to see thistle spray finish going through m200 Bg guys were there to discuss that and all products, Ryan's dad sprayed a decent sized area with that , one bag took 3 minutes to apply and everyone had chance to have a feel of flattening the gear, tbh thistle spray is the sweetest skim I used and P1SS to my surprise saying after they can get that material delivered out which I didn't know at very decent price too.
All in all I think these kind of demos are great way to see everything and link up and chat plaster talk and there should be more.
That's Birthday Milf pic I posted you on Facebook just got me a 3 day ban lol

Who is all that in the pic? Got lodan, clemo and vincey

2017-03-13_09.40.53.jpg

(y)

Clemo's cock n bollox lol...
That's just childish:LOL:....
Fuckinn love it..(y).......
On a serious note...
.why is Vincey the only one touching somebody??? Don't look like Tommy is to impressed by the cuddle tbh:endesacuerdo:
Because he knew he smashed Alison Moyet and Andy Bells cack lockers

I did not fancy going back to work when I woke up at 6 this morning