Machine & Material event

Plasterers1StopShop

The Plasterers 1 Stop Shop Spray demonstration day starts tomorrow at 9:30 - we are running the event on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th of March

Preparations for the show are under way and we have lots planned for our visitors!

Firstly there will be demonstrations using the M-tec M200 spraying Hardwall, followed by Internal spray plaster. British Gypsum will be available to answer questions on the materials and applications. Alongisde this they will also be demonstrating a range of new materials

The afternoon session will involve the application of Parex Monorex Render through the M-tec M330. Representatives from PAREX will be available to answer material related questions and offer advise where possible

There is also a competition being held at the event with the opportunity one of winning the following prizes:

Free hire of a Render or Plaster machine for 2 weeks - Render or Plaster setup. **Please see below for more details**

or

1 x 1800w Alfra Eibenstock Mixer

or

1 x NELA Tool set

or

1 x SuperPROF Tool set

We look forward to seeing you all there tomorrow.

**A deposit is still required for the prize of a hire machine. The cost of wearing parts or damage is chargeable. Training will be provided free of charge at our depot in Cheltenham.

Address for the event as follows:
Unit 1 Battledown Industrial Estate, King Alfred Way, Cheltenham, GL52 6QP
Spray Day banner.jpg
Spray Day banner.jpg

I'm all packed up ready to go , looking forward to seeing everyone down there :)

Are you going @Marshy ?
I wish I could but not possible I'm afraid. Would have been great to meet more of you in person. Rhino is a good egg help make sure you all have a great day

Oh my god.....pete's taking uno, this weekend just got wild

It's all in jest mate

That's fair enough then although I did think that the things he packed to go to the spray day did look like something a massive vender would pack lol where's the gimp mask, booze and drugs f**k the Uno and a deck of cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Vincey - have you had your spray tan yet? It's quite tropical in Cheltenham compared to up North.
Also, your single bed with your 'kit muster' laid out looks like my 10 yr old boys before we go on holiday...lol

@P1ss - love this... **A deposit is still required for the prize of a hire machine. Never forgetting spread are still a dodgy bunch.
Sounds a proper brill day, wish I could have gone.