1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

M-tec M200 in action

Discussion in 'General Machine Discussions' started by Plasterers1StopShop, May 19, 2017.

1. Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers1StopShop Private Member

Here is a little in action video of the 110v M-tec M200 spraying PAREX Monorex

The video was originally sent to us by new machine owners P Taylor Plastering

This is there 3rd time using the machine and they are doing very well with it so far. Really cracked the spraying technique quickly

• Like Like x 1
  2. bobski

bobski Active Member

As more vids are surfacing.

Looking a nice quick little machine.

Are these guys on the forum?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Plasterers1StopShop

I'm not sure if they are to be honest mate. I know they are active on Facebook. If you go onto our YouTube channel there are more videos also. We will keep updating the more we get

4. stuart23

stuart23 Private Member

I'm no rendering expert but didn't the scratch coat they were spraying onto look very rough and would that not affect the finish? Machine looks good though

5. keithuk

keithuk Private Member

Looks Good , spraying very well for a 3ard go on the machine , mix looks spot on with a good thickness, nice work lads !

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. bobski

bobski Active Member

I wondered that looking up top.

But as they get lower it's a rough backing too, but the machine fills it all over in seconds down there.

Be nice to see a finished shot.

• Like Like x 2
  7. CeeVee

CeeVee Well-Known Member

Cant see it affecting it if its wet on wet

8. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Well it looks as tho it's spraying thick enough in one pass to me when it was criticised on here buy a guy who bought one but had a lot of problems. It looks good to me and if @keithuk approves?? It must be f**k**g amazing??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. camnz

camnz Active Member

Looks a bit slow? Same as my Ritmo....

10. bobski

bobski Active Member

I'd bet it beats the ritmo. ;)

Bit quicker I reckon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dansouthcoast84

Dansouthcoast84 Private Member

what are they spraying there?

what will.the finish be after this base?

12. Beenereb4

Beenereb4 Active Member

The scratch coat you refer to is a first pass probably with mesh in and still wet.

13. Plasterers1StopShop

Parex Monorex mate. Will just be a standard scratch Finish