Looking for work

Members online

I never got taken a school what ever the weather I always had to walk and when I started out at 15 I had to train or bus it til I was old enough to do lessons and test passed first time and since then I've rarely got on public transport can't stand it

I never got taken a school what ever the weather I always had to walk and when I started out at 15 I had to train or bus it til I was old enough to do lessons and test passed first time and since then I've rarely got on public transport can't stand it

yup I had to cycle to work when I was 14... did split shifts in my school holidays so I would cycle 4 miles there in the morning cycle 4 miles back in the afternoon and then cycle 4 miles in the evening then back again after that... I was knackered... My parents hated picking me up... not sure why though.

They even use to make ride my bike when I wanted to go bloody fishing...

yup I had to cycle to work when I was 14... did split shifts in my school holidays so I would cycle 4 miles there in the morning cycle 4 miles back in the afternoon and then cycle 4 miles in the evening then back again after that... I was knackered... My parents hated picking me up... not sure why though.

Independence stood you well , there's often a plus side to things we look back on.

Classic case for ringing childline there danny.[emoji23] Im sure a few kids would in this day and age[emoji34]