Looking for an apprenticeship in Thanet kent

Members online

Max in kent

Hi,

I'm taking my GCSEs in the next couple of months and I am very interested in a plastering apprenticeship from June 20th 17 (my last exam date).

I have enrolled into a Level 2 plastering course at East Kent College for the next to years, starting in September, however I would be extremely keen to work for someone and learn the job in the real world.

I consider myself hardworking and a happy chap.

Thanks for reading

Max

Hi,

I'm taking my GCSEs in the next couple of months and I am very interested in a plastering apprenticeship from June 20th 17 (my last exam date).

I have enrolled into a Level 2 plastering course at East Kent College for the next to years, starting in September, however I would be extremely keen to work for someone and learn the job in the real world.

Thanks for reading

Max

Hi,

Thanks for reading

Max

Welcome along :D

stick about on here I am sure someone will be able to help