Looking for a labourers job

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanstanley

Hello my name is Sean, I'm looking for a plastering company to employ me as a labourer and teach me the ropes of skimming , i recently worked for a company but lost the job due to lack of work I'm from the cannock/walsall area.

I've tried finding a plastering cause at the local collages but all i seem to find is ones you have to pay for if anyone could help me please reply back

thanks Sean :)

you could try meeting people halfway and work for nothing in return for free plastering lessons?
better than paying for a course surely?

i went to college and then went to work for a few different plasterers for nothing just experience. now im running my business if you was down near portsmouth i would give you some work im after a good worker

seanstanley said:
Hello my name is Sean, I'm looking for a plastering company to employ me as a labourer and teach me the ropes of skimming , i recently worked for a company but lost the job due to lack of work I'm from the cannock/walsall area.

I've tried finding a plastering cause at the local collages but all i seem to find is ones you have to pay for if anyone could help me please reply back

thanks Sean :)

hi sean

if your not working try getting in touch with Cathryn Collins at shaw trust

cathryn.collins@shaw-trust.org.uk i did and had it payed for this is what i dided

http://www.tradeteacher.co.uk/Plastering_Course_-_City_&_Guilds_unit_Certificate_-_10_days/

mark

Status
Not open for further replies.