Looking for a job.

Paulydoodle

Essex based, newly quailified following completion of a C&G plastering course, now looking for any work thats available with an established company, I can drive and have collected most of my tools.

I am 36, reliable and trustworthy, not wanting to mess anyone about, I just want to work.

Don't want yo be negative but for the benefit of any employers havev you any real world plastering under your belt?

Or have you just finished a course in a classroom?

Genuinely not a dig but people will need to know bud to gauge where you would fit in with a firm or sole trader

Fair point zombie, I have real world experience, all be it not a massive amount, but yes I've done a few ceilings and walls over artex and some board and skim work.

I'm not pretending I'm a plasterer, I did a hands on course (trowel in hand every day) to gain an insight and hopefully make myself more attractive to a potential employer, because let's be honest, no one wants a 36 yr old who's full of good intentions but doesn't know how to mix !!!!

If you want to make yourself attractive to an employer you could try a nice backless dress(y)

No not goldtrowel mate, I travelled over the bridge to Dartford to Able Skills.
Odd when I did mine goldtrwel was cheaper, much better facility and on your doorstep...how come you chose that one.