Joiner Wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm going to apply, telling them that I did woodwork in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pug
So they are after a carpenter then not a joiner lol. They can't even get the job title correct, a joiner works in a workshop a carpenter works on site ffs :D

So they are after a carpenter then not a joiner lol. They can't even get the job title correct, a joiner works in a workshop a carpenter works on site ffs :D

That's a north/south thing that bud, up here joiners are site based & bench joiners are workshop based hardly hear carpenter used up here

Same goes with 'Private work' down south & 'Foreigner' is if you work for a company or on site through the week & do a 'Foreigner' at the weekend..

That's a north/south thing that bud, up here joiners are site based & bench joiners are workshop based hardly hear carpenter used up here

Same goes with 'Private work' down south & 'Foreigner' is if you work for a company or on site through the week & do a 'Foreigner' at the weekend..
Always known it as private work and never heard of the term foreigner till this forum

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I remember I did an insurance job for a building firm years ago, the customer was an Asian woman & she asked me to give her a quote to do a bit of extra work.
I didn't want to do anything else there it was a Shitole so I said sorry I dont do foreigners. Judging by her face I don't think she got what I meant lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.