Johnstones render

Members online

No members online now.
Hi
Has anyone sprayed Johnstones basecoat,I'm thinking about using it on my next job,I've used it before hand applied and found it nice gear and texture was spot on.im going onto brickwork and the tech data says 6mm seems thin is this right?also can anyone remember water setting for it through a ritmo
Cheers dave

Hi
Has anyone sprayed Johnstones basecoat,I'm thinking about using it on my next job,I've used it before hand applied and found it nice gear and texture was spot on.im going onto brickwork and the tech data says 6mm seems thin is this right?also can anyone remember water setting for it through a ritmo
Cheers dave
Been ages since we sprayed it. About 220 I think. You want at least 10mm on brickwork spray in 2 passes. Use there key coat primer on old brickwork it's just like rendaid to spray or spread. Hope this helps

Iv sprayed it with my k4. Went through really nice then they tried to charge me double what the rep said it costs. So Iv never used it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv sprayed it with my k4. Went through really nice then they tried to charge me double what the rep said it costs. So Iv never used it again.

What was the cost?

The rep said a tenna a meter render only. They tried it on at 20 a meter then it ended up being around 13-14 after I argued it. Soooooo I don't care how good it is. I int using it