jobs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only place there isnt a job is west midlands! ah well, good find though jetman

Bloody hell hourly rates from £6 :eek:- £13, I didn't realise things were that bad. My wife goes and has a massage every couple of weeks and that costs £35 an hour, had my hair cut last week and that has just gone up in price & works out at £30 an hour, spoke to my solicitor yesterday and her hourly rate has gone up to £175 an hour and her senior partner is £295 an hour, still at least we all know our worth in the grand scheme of things.

essexandy said:
Bloody hell hourly rates from £6 :eek:- £13, I didn't realise things were that bad. My wife goes and has a massage every couple of weeks and that costs £35 an hour, had my hair cut last week and that has just gone up in price & works out at £30 an hour, spoke to my solicitor yesterday and her hourly rate has gone up to £175 an hour and her senior partner is £295 an hour, still at least we all know our worth in the grand scheme of things.

You spoke to your solicitor? what the f**k did they do to your hair? :)

Good job theres only hair on the back and sides or it might of took an hour longer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.