Is this acceptable plastering.

I know, a bit crazy... But he was adamant it was ok.
NO it is not ok. That is recycled paper, the infill is recycled material, the only thing that you paid for was the paper on the face side, this has tiny holes to key the plaster.

The brickwork was very dusty when I finished prepping the surface and did a very diluted covering of PVA and water, more to remove the dust. There was also a section of breeze block that I wanted to cover with some PVA to stop the plaster from cracking. The hardwall did actually start cracking the next day as it was drying on the breeze block
Hardwall is a mono plaster, it is designed to finish same day. not left over to next day.

NO it is not ok. That is recycled paper, the infill is recycled material, the only thing that you paid for was the paper on the face side, this has tiny holes to key the plaster.
I only found that out the other day... After reading up on it

He did hardwall one day and multi finish the next day, just noticed the cracking in the morning before he arrived to do the finish
That would be crazing where the hardwall has took the suction out the finish coat instantly when I was an apprentice the 2 spreads I worked with did the same skimmed browning the next day they would soak the walls down with a hose pipe and they would literally put the room on and finished in under an hour any little area they gave me to have a go at I dreaded it as soon as I put my first trowel full on the f**k*r was nearly set I don’t know how they did it but it was a practice I never followed off them I always did it the same day,I always preferred sand and cement to browning

That would be crazing where the hardwall has took the suction out the finish coat instantly when I was an apprentice the 2 spreads I worked with did the same skimmed browning the next day they would soak the walls down with a hose pipe and they would literally put the room on and finished in under an hour any little area they gave me to have a go at I dreaded it as soon as I put my first trowel full on the f**k*r was nearly set I don’t know how they did it but it was a practice I never followed off them I always did it the same day,I always preferred sand and cement to browning
It was the hardwall that cracked up not the multi finish.

That would be shrinkage cracks
benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

Hi all,

Just had my kitchen hard wall and plastered. I hacked off all the old sand and cement and plaster and went back to brick. Grinded off all the snots with a grinding cup to get the walls as smooth as possible. I know brickwork isn't straight or level or plumb, so wasn't expecting a perfect job. Pva all the walls. But this is what I got handed back to me after the job was completed. Is this acceptable plastering or was I just expecting too much...? I personally think it's rough. I have 20 more photos of issues but can only upload 10
It’s as rough as rough can be!