Is it worth going on site?

Members online

Site plonkers are one coating because they haven't got the time to get the decent finish with two that you're supposed too ..as it is a two coat system .. Not long ago I was 're skimming over the one coat work that these site workers swear by.. absolute dog s**t.
Why kill yourself to be taxed and f**k*d by the time your 40 getting up at 6pm to earn the same money but each to there own

Site plonkers are one coating because they haven't got the time to get the decent finish with two that you're supposed too ..as it is a two coat system .. Not long ago I was 're skimming over the one coat work that these site workers swear by.. absolute dog s**t.
Why kill yourself to be taxed and f**k*d by the time your 40 getting up at 6pm to earn the same money but each to there own
I don't one coat and iam 50 and don't find it that hard

Been doing site work for ages the hardest thing we find is trying to ignore the dirty looks when we f**k off at 2 pm everyday and 12 pm on Fridays
I love you guys as I'm paid to overskim the work as when the customers move in and realise it's shite as soon as they switch the lights on

Attachments

• 20170414_155619.jpg
    20170414_155619.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
I love you guys as I'm paid to overskim the work as when the customers move in and realise it's shite as soon as they switch the lights on
So I am really 2 coating it's just the second coat gets done by someone else

Feck site work I did two 20sqm ceilings today and I'm f**k*d....site work would kill me

I generally work like gibbo, always on my own ( just different hours lol)
But since my prices have risen in the last few years and I'm getting lazier I generally have a gauge in morning, a bucket of stuff at 11, look after that while I'm having my dinner and leisurely couple of hours and a gauge in the afternoon. Very easygoing, with lots of tea. No mountains moved, but still get plenty done.
As for half 5 Gibbo, that's for owls & burglars [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember right mix two bags in a bucket for your first coat and a third bag in another but make it pissy for your second coat. Hey presto your set time is reduced.

I generally work like gibbo, always on my own ( just different hours lol)
But since my prices have risen in the last few years and I'm getting lazier I generally have a gauge in morning, a bucket of stuff at 11, look after that while I'm having my dinner and leisurely couple of hours and a gauge in the afternoon. Very easygoing, with lots of tea. No mountains moved, but still get plenty done.
As for half 5 Gibbo, that's for owls & burglars [emoji23]

I work on big sites mate get there at 6.30 cup of tea And a roll prep and crack on i love the morning sun get home latest 4 walk my wee dog for two hours

If you're anything like me you'd much rather be skimming