Members online

That's your back garden you lying fu cker:LOL:

Naa that's the back garden.
20170723_131125.jpg

Attachments

• 20170723_131049.jpg
    20170723_131049.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 223
Didn't go last year either , again went to Sardinia, just decided to give it a break for a bit . Love Italy tho
Never been to Italy. My mum and dad sold there villa in turkey few years back, that's why we're in Lanzarote this year. Done Majorca all inclusive last year and hated every minute of it after 15 years of going to a villa with a private pool so now just rent through air bnb or owners direct. Some great deals.

Never been to Italy. My mum and dad sold there villa in turkey few years back, that's why we're in Lanzarote this year. Done Majorca all inclusive last year and hated every minute of it after 15 years of going to a villa with a private pool so now just rent through air bnb or owners direct. Some great deals.
Try it stu, the amalfi coast, Capri, Sardinia, ah mate you can't beat it , I've been all round the world and nothing I've seen beats it, and it's only 2 hours away, win win

Try it stu, the amalfi coast, Capri, Sardinia, ah mate you can't beat it , I've been all round the world and nothing I've seen beats it, and it's only 2 hours away, win win
Been looking at Italy to book something but it's either crap accomodation or sky-high price

Big shout out to @Lodan and @zolco to coming to Ireland for a piss up. @scottie5 would have made it for sure. only he has to go on holiday with the family.

See you @theclemo and see you @Lodan and you too @zolco , a bunch of horrible bastards the lot of yee! Where the fcuk was my invite! c**ts of the highest calibre the lot of yee! If i ever see yas, every one of you getting knee capped. Tiocfaidh arla!

Only kidding, Enjoy! HAIL_HAIL!

Go Cyprus most years in October half term it costs best part of 3000k same holiday either week of it would cost 1200 its why people don't mind paying the fine