im looking for work in the essex area!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

micksquizz

Hi guys im a 24 year old plasterer looking for work in the essex area (currently living in leigh on sea) am willing to do labouring!

Shall we all re-register as someone else? I might call myself Dirk Bladerunner.

I did some course in billericy about 2 years ago was for a month only to pick up tech etc. Then laboured for a year and half and been putting on for about 6/7 months!

uts num now you lost me come agen £80 p/d plastering £50 p/d labouring own tools im 20 years old will travel no prob there. Go were the work is. I can plaster plasterboard dry line render cove paint fit skirting hang doors plumbing tile walls/floors fit bathfooms/kitchen fall suites block/brick work window/door fitting flat roofing
Thats all i have done from the ripe old age of 14 i started on £30 p/d loading skips and went from there now here i am today mostly plastering rendering im on the boarder line of shoeburyness 2mins from leigh on sea
IM LOOKING FOR WORK TOO

how far are you from the grand mate
If you are looking to take me on then can you please drop me a PM

skrim said:
uts num now you lost me come agen £80 p/d plastering £50 p/d labouring own tools im 20 years old will travel no prob there. Go were the work is. I can plaster plasterboard dry line render cove paint fit skirting hang doors plumbing tile walls/floors fit bathfooms/kitchen fall suites block/brick work window/door fitting flat roofing
Thats all i have done from the ripe old age of 14 i started on £30 p/d loading skips and went from there now here i am today mostly plastering rendering im on the boarder line of shoeburyness 2mins from leigh on sea
IM LOOKING FOR WORK TOO

how far are you from the grand mate
If you are looking to take me on then can you please drop me a PM

LOL f**k me is there any thing you cant do? can you drive?

sorry mate i don't have a car yet but my lab has so if you need me and lab or if you can pick me up then its £70 p/d plastering £50 p/d as a lab cs-cs cis card own tools PPE or if you can show me a trick or two then ill work a bit cheaper ;D no joke its s**t here at this time of year

hope you dont mind but im looking into this ad as well as i live in harlow and work is slack for me to.It would be stupid for me to not go for it as not many jobs turn up on my doorstep.so thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.