I think I have seen it all now......

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it would meet regs in this country:risas:

Pointless now, contactless supply has been around for ten years or more. It's able to deliver more than 5kW over a 10 mm gap, and the 'in wall' grids are quite well along in development. So instead of sockets you'll be able to sit the device or connector on or near a wall and have the power delivered.

It's quite expensive currently (see what I did there! :LOL: ) but as with all new tech that'll come down.

Pointless now, contactless supply has been around for ten years or more. It's able to deliver more than 5kW over a 10 mm gap, and the 'in wall' grids are quite well along in development. So instead of sockets you'll be able to sit the device or connector on or near a wall and have the power delivered.

It's quite expensive currently (see what I did there! [emoji38] ) but as with all new tech that'll come down.
Itvdefiniately feels old skool still having to blug stuff in but the tech as youbsay is here... electric toothbrush I yhinknuse it.. . Correct me if I am wrong

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

It's quite expensive currently (see what I did there! :LOL: ) but as with all new tech that'll come down.

There is AMPle room to be re VOLTing. Your OHMazing

Status
Not open for further replies.