Howdy !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nisus,

hey I spread for a firm down your end, on site for a few years up here in North staffs, Rivermead and Morris homes mainly.

Just got to say this friendly banter makes a change from other forums, suppose its the mindset of the trade. ![/QUOTE) funny you say that bb, there was a thread on here recently saying how tired and unhelpful,threads goin of topic etc apparently it's a poxxy forum?????

bubbobs.... it is quiet on here at the mo because all the piss take is going off in the members only section at the mo (fighting and everything ) dont worry keep posting and youll soon be aloud in ;-)

so pray tell then whats you all about

NPS, what the hell is this members only section????
what kind of things go on in there? does it involve initiation ?

Also did you find out how to get them stars?, I like stars, VV cephei throws up some interesting theoretical discussion.

As to what I am all about, that would be a long post, I will update my profile with the details then you will be able to pick it apart for fun.

@fatarm, yes I read that thread, I figure all this chit chat(banter) is part of it; and at the end of the day the questions do get answered; dosn't matter how the answers are arrived at ( much like the "sponge controversy" or the hateful "one coat" ) the end result is achieved.
If you don't like it then leave, simple.

NPS, what the hell is this members only section????
what kind of things go on in there? does it involve initiation ?

Yeah, it's carnage in there at the minute, with all the bitching, and now Spunky has started off a 'Sunday Buggery Club':RpS_crying:
Kebab King is up for President (he's up for anything really), Nickelarse is Vice-President and Casper has already set off a Scottish/London branch, 'The Jockanese Cockaneys' :-0

Sounds fun bubbles, why would you come back to the normal forum with all peasants?????:RpS_lol:

dont like to bragg to you pesants but we had a lovely time the canopies complimented the rather dry bubbly so nice and i have to say fatarm you behaved impeccably :RpS_lol:
Haha, used to be years ago when I was a young un, had a few shandies made me a bit of prikc, wantin to fight etc, but after a few kickings and gettin older an wiser in my later years a few shandies and now I just want to have a laff and talk more pish than I normally do:RpS_thumbsup:

Lol, nah mate I'll post it on here or another thread.Seen as you offered to send me 30 free tubs/sacks of clay plaster I'll stay away from your hood from now on :RpS_wink:

Lol, nah mate I'll post it on here or another thread.Seen as you offered to send me 30 free tubs/sacks of clay plaster I'll stay away from your hood from now on :RpS_wink:

good go and round up your little grass smoking dudes and spread your love in RS's section he has a hang over or even the spunksters patch he could do with some weed....s
:rolleyes)

you cheap bitch

thanks for the private message mr nps how many do you want and your address i wont say a word promise even though you got my gold stars removed :RpS_sneaky:

by the way the training is a monkey to show you how to use it :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.