How to delete PF account?

McPlaster

Private Member
Any ideas? Forum is not functioning as helpful, more silly than anything else! Too many skimmers
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Any ideas? Forum is not functioning as helpful, more silly than anything else! Too many skimmers
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office
Mate, just don’t come on for a few months and you’ll feel refreshed, then one day you’ll think ‘fukc it’ and give it another go - it will still be s**t but never mind…you’re a plasterer and this is as good as it gets.

ok I’ll start it off when mixing your plaster in the bucket when you scrape the sides with the bucket trowel to get the build up of powder and wet mix off do you scrape the sides of the bucket clockwise or anti clockwise

This is what the forum was started for, genuine insight into the world of the artisan plasterer.
People who scrape the fat/plaster off their trowel on the edge of their water bucket. Use a scraper and put it in an empty plaster bag.
Bonding coat plaster doesn't get enough love.

People who scrape the fat/plaster off their trowel on the edge of their water bucket. Use a scraper and put it in an empty plaster bag.
Bonding coat plaster doesn't get enough love.
Fat goes straight into an empty bag. Obviously that doesn't include the fat covering me.

ok I’ll start it off when mixing your plaster in the bucket when you scrape the sides with the bucket trowel to get the build up of powder and wet mix off do you scrape the sides of the bucket clockwise or anti clockwise
Depends if your northern hemisphere or southern of our GLOBE