How many bags?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

My wall finish consultant is currently holidaying on the Costa, and I need to order some multi for his return but I forgot to ask him how much is required. :rolleyes:

The total area for the room is just under 50 square metres, ten of which are float and set, the rest is on new board.

Does seven bags of multi sound right? The bonding is already here BTW.

I was tempted to have a full pallet sat on the drive for the Monday when he's back to wind him up. :LOL: Then I remembered this is Lee we're talking about so he'd probably just keep driving when he saw that. :(

My wall finish consultant is currently holidaying on the Costa, and I need to order some multi for his return but I forgot to ask him how much is required. :rolleyes:

The total area for the room is just under 50 square metres, ten of which are float and set, the rest is on new board.

I was tempted to have a full pallet sat on the drive for the Monday when he's back to wind him up. :LOL: Then I remembered this is Lee we're talking about so he'd probably just keep driving when he saw that. :(
Mate is this at your place? If it is consider getting thistle pure finish instead, used quite a bit of this gear now and I've got to be honest it's absolutely lovely material to use, also takes out 70% of all the voc's in the air and is exactly same as multi to trowel on and up.

Brilliant idea
Oh and it's only £7.50 a bag

Mate is this at your place? If it is consider getting thistle pure finish instead, used quite a bit of this gear now and I've got to be honest it's absolutely lovely material to use, also takes out 70% of all the voc's in the air and is exactly same as multi to trowel on and up.

Brilliant idea
70% what does it go down too after 2 coats of paint are bg trying to scare people into buying new products now ffs

Brilliant idea

It is, and I'd have no problem with using different stuff to Multi. As Lee will be skimming it though, I'll get what he's asked for because it wouldn't be right to just dump something else on him without asking first.

70% what does it go down too after 2 coats of paint are bg trying to scare people into buying new products now ffs
f**k me it was only a suggestion mate , I bet you'd moan even if they put willy wonker gold tickets in the bags and won
(y)

Brilliant idea
You've been told to stay the hell away from this gear after your last performance, remember? :whistle:

f**k me it was only a suggestion mate , I bet you'd moan even if they put willy wonker gold tickets in the bags and won
(y)
I always get a funny feeling when you start recommending certain products, call me a cynic by all means lol, but what caught my eye was not the new gear but the wonker tickets. Then it all clicked into place :) I've been watching you very closely and I've noticed a change in your appearance which brings me to the conclusion the ticket thing is real, and your giving out the prizes?
IMG_1387.jpg

as a rule I divide the area by 9 and that should give you about the right amount :D