Hotel to render

Members online

PlasterCraftDundee

I've been asked to price a hotel to render in Dundee, I've not went into great detail with the drawings but according to the surveyor running the job there is around 530m2 of render to do an a further 840m2 of parge coating. Its far too big a job for me to do alone, so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area or willing to travel that would be keen to take the job on. I would pass your details on to the builder and leave it all to you to deal with. All I would ask for would be if you allowed a few days for me to work along side you mostly for the experience.

Just to add they are keen to get it started asap, as far as i'm aware its ready to go. I've never dealt with the builder before so can't say whether they are good to work with or not. Just thought it would be a good job for someone :D

I've been asked to price a hotel to render in Dundee, I've not went into great detail with the drawings but according to the surveyor running the job there is around 530m2 of render to do an a further 840m2 of parge coating. Its far too big a job for me to do alone, so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area or willing to travel that would be keen to take the job on. I would pass your details on to the builder and leave it all to you to deal with. All I would ask for would be if you allowed a few days for me to work along side you mostly for the experience.
What about the pft dude in Scotland surely he knows someone who'd bash it out with you