hi guys

Staff online

Members online

wayne stevens

we are Wayne and Tegan, Tegan has painting and decorating quals and has plastering experience, starting our hand at rendering so we thought we would sign up and one day hope this husband and wife team could work together in the trade.

I must be odd, I prefer to work with Tegan as we both pull our weight , discuss way forward and generally get on with it.
Ive worked in garages and workshops with lazy guys and prefer someone to do there fair share, Tegan fits the bill.
I'm already self employed as a fabricator welder but tegans experience is a better option we think as we have had more offers of building work etc than welding , plus Tegan aint fond of sparks.

Welcome along, you need to be thick skinned on here mate as you've probably already worked out.

Welcome along bud [emoji106] there is a husband and wife plastering duo based near me, they seem to do well

I must be odd, I prefer to work with Tegan as we both pull our weight , discuss way forward and generally get on with it.
Ive worked in garages and workshops with lazy guys and prefer someone to do there fair share, Tegan fits the bill.
I'm already self employed as a fabricator welder but tegans experience is a better option we think as we have had more offers of building work etc than welding , plus Tegan aint fond of sparks.
Of course, working alongside a willing woman, would perhaps tend to make tea breaks, .....ahem.........special..........(y)