Hey from oz

Aussiejoe

Hey guys just thought I'd pop back in and see how everyone is going. Hope this message finds you well.

It's winter in Australia now with temps around the mid 20's . Been busy myself starting the firm back up. Was thinking of documenting a few days here and there about how we do things here in oz. I think some of you guys would get a kick out of it and seeing how different the trade is in different countries. Anyway would love to here your feedback on what you would like to see. Maybe seeing the job sites and where we buy the render would be a great start too. Cheers joe

Last edited:
Hey guys just thought I'd pop back in and see how everyone is going. Hope this message finds you well.

It's winter in Australia now with temps around the mid 20's . Been busy myself starting the firm back up. Was thinking of documenting a few days here and there about how we do things here in oz. I think some of you guys would get a kick out of it and seeing how different the trade is in different countries. Anyway would love to here your feedback on what you would like to see. Maybe seeing the job sites and where we buy the render would be a great start too. Cheers joe

Hiya :D

its a wet here :D

Share picture we like picture :D

Yes, I for one will be interested. Mid twnties would be a sunned off day for me. Rapid hydration and all that.

Where in Oz and any machine rendering going on?