Hertfordshire/essex/london

Members online

robert hood

My name is rob, im 33 and I'm looking for labouring work with a plasterer. I'm currently doing my NVQ level 2 in plastering so I'm just trying to learn more. i have cscs card, my own car and van. I have never done labouring for a plasterer but I done hod carrying for 4 years and labouring on and off for 13 years so I know what it's all bout, if anyone wants to give me a start my number is 07415101666

O well back on the hod I go. If any1 reads my first thread and wants to give me a start then give me a shout on my number, I want to learn plastering, hod carrying is just money

Dont be downbeat you only posted on Friday pal its not a miracle site like dan said if some1 in ur position u really need to get stuck into the site and sumat may cum ur way it wont happen after a few days

Tbh kitchy I'm not 1 to sit on my arse so I gotta do whatever, I understand it takes more than a few days but I gotta do summink, and being on the hod is honest work and not bad doe

Tbh kitchy I'm not 1 to sit on my arse so I gotta do whatever, I understand it takes more than a few days but I gotta do summink, and being on the hod is honest work and not bad doe
Nit dissing you pal just saying join in conversations etc and sumat may eventually come up for you