hernia operation

Members online

hector

so yesterday , took one step to many and walked off a scaffold handboard and trowel also involved, cuts/bruises on knees ,back, shoulder, oh how i laughed as the shaking/blood/soreness kicked in.
after all these years plastering, being carefull aware of dangers etc
plastering can still get one over you,

today at doctors who told me i need an operation in next few days for a hernia operation,

today at doctors who told me ineed an operation next few weeks for a varicose veins operation on left leg.

good start to the year,

gonna hit that wine tonight

so yesterday , took one step to many and walked off a scaffold handboard and trowel also involved, cuts/bruises on knees ,back, shoulder, oh how i laughed as the shaking/blood/soreness kicked in.

today at doctors who told me i need an operation in next few days for a hernia operation,

today at doctors who told me ineed an operation next few weeks for a varicose veins operation on left leg.

good start to the year,

So the fall didn't cause any harm but led to the bad news regarding a hernia and varicose veins ? Ffs !
Was your Hawk ok ?

good start to the year,

Sorry to hear about that mate.
Hope you're as comfortable as can be hoped for.
I know your insides don't like it, but have a nice big glass of brandy/scotch/rum and put your feet up for the weekend.

So the fall didn't cause any harm but led to the bad news regarding a hernia and varicose veins ? Ffs !
Was your Hawk ok ?
no you teapot, doctors appointment was totally seperate , just coincedence that it happend,

jim my handboard is fine ,thanks for asking,

we name our handboards up north, call mine jim after the fantastic, fabulous,
jim morrison of the doors.

no you teapot, doctors appointment was totally seperate , just coincedence that it happend,

Jim Hawk ? Did he not play for The Hammers back in the day ?

We name our cocks down south, mine is called The King after King Crimson :)

good start to the year,

Take it easy mate, I did say that wearing your slippers at work was not wise didn’t I

good start to the year,

Sorry for you hector, was you looking at some fit bird and not looking where you was walking?

I live in Manchester
kevin-and.gif