Hello to all spreads

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, ron welcome to the forum........ yeah seen your vid on u tube, its well good. i saw another vid of some plasters dress up as clowns, just wondering if that was anything to do with u as i saw your name at the end of the vid. cheers trowel

Yes, I'm the clown plasterer, just a bit of fun really. Mixer broke down would you believe it and we had to leave the last few yards at the bottom unfinished. (get your excuses in early I say) It was a nightmare to float off though, had to scratch it again cos the scrach graffiti was so rough and a load of kids at the bus stop stopped to watch, there was a bigger crowd whilst floating off than the clowns! Anyway, nice to meet you and what's your name?

yeah that vid is classic....... i think every1 on here knows who u are ron, because ive attached your vids before.
cheers trowel...... aka chris
ave a good new year

how do ron, you're a star! clowns were genius, did an afternoon plastering in a tigger suit i found in a skip recently, hot an hard work tho

SNC00285.jpg

When I made that £25 metre remark, I imagined every spread in the country jumping up and screaming B*******s. Tell you what, I wish someone would give me 25 a metre for unibond and skim.

ive seen comments on my travels about that remark and some people did have a barny over it :D each to their own eh.

£25 would be nice, skim a small wall and you've got you day rate sorted no probs, heres to the future! :-\

pfft going rates for me are non existant at the minute other than the odd job lined up through general banter amongs folk, whether anything will come of it i shall have to wait and see but its still going to be small change into an empty bank. tho small change is better than no change, sodding local papers up to 35p now ??? feckin scoundrels! :D

ah hang in there, this is my first recession and no doubt wont be my last, things will always pick up, just a matter of time ::)

Yes Mr Spoon, this is my third recession but the first time I've run completely dry. Xmas and all that don't help, especially for domestic work. Trouble being, take me away from my work and I somehow shrink, building sites are my natural enviroment I miss the craic and the banter and the sheer relief of falling asleep exhausted after a creative day of transforming walls and ceilings. I start to dream of spot boards full of pink plaster and walls of exactly 6 feet 5 inches (My plastering reach) high and ceilings I can reach from the floor, in my dreams a vision of the virgin mary appears in the trowelmarks and the archangel Gabriel tells me to hack it off and sell it on ebay. I then retire from plastering to become a naked nagar saddhu sitting astride the glazier at gangotri at the source of the holy mother ganges with a weight attached to my penis whilst silmultaneously shagging the spiritually searching gap year girls of Israel. I then wake with a start in a cold sweat and think, f**k, I NEED to get back to work. Happy new year to you all. Ron K xx

Welcome Ron , might have somthing to do with all the super rich bankers whos massive houses we have all worked on over the years could be wrong tho

all very nicely worded, still worrying all the same tho, chin up tho no quitters on this forum 8)

RontheBuilder said:
a naked nagar saddhu sitting astride the glazier at gangotri at the source of the holy mother ganges with a weight attached to my penis whilst silmultaneously shagging the spiritually searching gap year girls of Israel. I then wake with a start in a cold sweat and think, f**k, I NEED to get back to work. Happy new year to you all. Ron K xx

;D ;D ;D ;D

spent 6 months in india doing just that! happy days....

Status
Not open for further replies.