Heater Recommendations

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Man it's cold this morning, any recommendations for heaters to warm up rooms this winter

:llorando:

I got and can recommend a clarke devil space heater (propane) for the bigger jobs that need a bit of warm air flow, This little heater is the nuts mate! Gets real toasty!!

The best for drying heat without a blower are the IR heaters. If you want blown heat then a small propane heater, but they throw out a sh1t load of moisture.

I can't believe this is even asked in September
.... man up a bit, it's not even cold yet. Failing that I got a little stanley fan heater that's pretty good. Don't buy the household ones they try burn the house down if on too long.

I've got a Dimplex oil filled radiator. Does the job for me. If there's no doors I just throw a sheet up over a doorway for the brew room (y)

I always wear the wife's tights in cold weather (I've modelled them for you) - keeps you super warm under your work wear and they really flex with your body as your troweling up. If you opt for the 'Bodyshapers' they hold in your love handles also (nice a bit of support)....these are a denier 5, in colour nude.
IMG_5999.PNG

Still in shorts and t shirt and will be till October I thought you northern lads called us soft pffft

I am out on the bike tomorrow so will be putting on some leggins :D 70mph **cough** winds are really cold :D