has anyone been knocked for payment before?

I don't give them a chance not to pay. They have to pay on day of completion.its on the quote. If I don't get paid that day . I text the next day . If you don't they leave it a week.

I have a strict ‘no asshole policy’, if they come across as an asshole, I fukc them off. I had one the other week, I priced the job and told him it’s a couple of days - he then ‘told me’, It’s one days work and I could put the ceiling on and both walls then in the afternoon pick up the other two walls and reveals (asshole I started to think).
Quick edit and addition, he said he had watched a plasterer on YouTube saying this…wtf!

Last edited:
I have a strict ‘no asshole policy’, if they come across as an asshole, I fukc them off. I had one the other week, I priced the job and told him it’s a couple of days - he then ‘told me’, It’s one days work and I could put the ceiling on and both walls then in the afternoon pick up the other two walls and reveals (asshole I started to think).
Quick edit and addition, he said he had watched a plasterer on YouTube saying this…wtf!
A price is a price no matter how long it takes, it always amazes me that some wallys out there just don’t understand that!

I guess that he thought that he had found himself a monkeys kunt.