Hartlepool based and brand new; Badly wanting work

Does anyone actually know where Hartlepool is?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Jackson

Hi all, have been a tiler for a few years and decided to take a wee plastering course to show me how to use the trowel and hawk id been eyeing up. Got to say my course was really good considering it was only 4 days but as everyone on here keeps saying ive gotta get on the job training to actually learn properly. Im willing to labour for anyone, from a days graft to helping out as long as needed. Im not afraid of getting my hands mucky and grafting my arse off but reckon i need a cuppa at least once a day! Im based in Hartlepool but am currently living in Gilesgate, County Durham. Ive transport so could get anywhere im needed. Other than that any pointers for getting my angles tight? there frustrating the life outta me! :mad:

try skimmin opposite walls mate, ive only just started doing this as im a numb f*cka n stood on my angle trowel, and unfornately it bent, but skimming opposites seems to be workin just as well as using the angle trowel, as your always workin up to a solid angle, make sure u get all ya hollows out out ya ceiling and wall angle in 1st trowel, then thats the hard part over with,in ya 2nd trowel give the angels a neat brush then trowel away from the angle
but if its a small room n ya reckn ya can get it all on then ull need an angle trowel to get them tight and crisp,
i really need to purchase one actually...its sumthing a plasterer shud always hav in my opinion...but i just havnt had the time recently
hope tht helps pal
;D

Status
Not open for further replies.